Insurance

Started by keith728, February 02, 2016, 10:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keith728

Nothing to do with weather Jim. Decided to get legal so going through Metriculation, new tyre etc. Hope to be back out regularly soon.

Jim1544

Hi Keith, where the hell you been hiding ? too cold for Ducati's, missed you on the Thursday rideouts.  I use Linea Directa, not the cheapest, but excellent service and English speaking assistance at the other end of the telephone 24/7. Look forward to seeing you soon, when the weather picks up maybe :lol: regards, Jim
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

jet 7206

Try Kevin at liberty seguras there office is the side street next to cornish pride across from Mercodona.

steveconway24

Try a comparison website like this to get a rough idea......

http://www.arpem.com/

Cheese

I insure my 650s SV via mapfre in albox cost for the year 134 euros.

Tetley

Suggest you ask your car insurer,if its linier direct they will do a deal if you play hard ball,the only down side is,is that anything over 750 can be fairly expensive,my 600 triumph they want 260e because of the bhp/ group,were as my gpx 600r wich is syill prety quick i pay 147e with Caser.

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

keith728

Getting bike matriculated this week and am going to need Spanish insurance as uk cover only lasts for 90 days. Best company, any thoughts (996cc Ducati ST4s)
Thanks