Happy Christmas Dears x

Started by Tetley, December 16, 2021, 09:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Well Dears at least were still here  in rural AndalucĂ­a given all the political silly bxstards across the globe...tooled up and flexing it ....Appy new year ! .
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Tetley

bless yer all dears ,6 years to go and i get mi pension ,then i am going to buy an electric Harley and buy a 60km extension lead so i can have a coffe down Mojacar once things pick up  :))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQluGs2SFRs    :wink:

Mark enjoy yer ride i am just finishing off mi "Virago 535  light" ,Arthritis buster  :cry: ,hopefully ready for 2022 subject to ITV  db baffling baffles    :laugh:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Angieh

And what ever lmj52 said with knobs on . Best wishes Tets . X

lmj52

Nadolig Llawen a blwyddyn newydd dda i bawb.
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Angleseyite

Quote from: Tetley on December 16, 2021, 09:20:12 AM
Happy Christmas to all  motor cycle ,classic ,cars & bikes and general engineering and oily, dusty and electric  folks that make & repair ,ride and drive things  .

here,s to another year of aches & pains  and crawling around on concrete floors thinking for FFS how am i going to get that off /ive put mi glasses down somewhere     :laugh:

Igualmente Tets and many more fettling years to come.  :grin:
Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd gwell.

markandkaren

Same to you Tetley! I usually spend my alternate Crimbo holidays fettling the Tdm for its ITV in January but this time, after looking at the mileage I've done in 2 yrs, I might just check the tyre pressures and give it a polish... :grin:

Tetley

Happy Christmas to all  motor cycle ,classic ,cars & bikes and general engineering and oily, dusty and electric  folks that make & repair ,ride and drive things  .

here,s to another year of aches & pains  and crawling around on concrete floors thinking for FFS how am i going to get that off /ive put mi glasses down somewhere     :laugh: