Parrot Cage wanted

Started by magglet, August 20, 2014, 15:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fazktm650

The Chinese shop next to dia have one by the door right size for greys we have two big ones we brought from England all come to bits so will fit in car

CT

Pet shop in the road just below Lulu's dog grooming parlour in Albox - he speaks English.

Evet

Hi magglet.

I have sent you a personal message that may be of interest.

Regards, evet.

magglet

I did speak to the person selling the cage on the forum,but it would not have fitted in our Fiat Panda and the cage in AA Auctions would have been too big and heavy to lift outside.Our bird carries on if she can't go outside!

roboman

The one in aa auctions is ideal size for a Grey only problem they don,t like changing accomadation.
Illegitimi non carbonundrum

living the dream

Hi
There was one advertised a week or so ago in the for sale section,
€50 ono seemed good value to me

Regards Dave   :tiphat:

magglet

Yes,we looked in there this morning and saw a cage,but husband says too big.I am working on him.....

bongobob

Have you tried AA Auctions? They often have cages in there,not sure of the size you are looking for.

magglet

I am looking for a cage for an African Grey Parrot as my old one has just about had it.Most pet shops do not stock cages of this size and I am desperate to find a new or secondhand cage as the wheels are broken off the old cage and it is badly rusted.The Chinese shop by the BP Garage had a couple but they are too big.Can anyone help?