New Delhi, Albox

Started by skid_112, November 28, 2019, 07:19:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skid_112

Quote from: Optomist on November 29, 2019, 09:36:01 AM
Large and small beer and a coke going off the price list should be 2.50+1.50+1.50=5.50 , cant see how they could possibly charge 13 euros, possibly it included other drinks they might or might not have had .

Didn't actually see Coke on the price list although they have Pepsi but assume price would be same .

the drinks bill was on the other side, one large, one small and a coke light, was all we had. Oh well live and learn
thanks

Angleseyite

I know a can of Aquarius is 2:50 at the new Delhi, and they are not on the price list. That was my assumption, but could be wrong of course.

Optomist

Large and small beer and a coke going off the price list should be 2.50+1.50+1.50=5.50 , cant see how they could possibly charge 13 euros, possibly it included other drinks they might or might not have had .

Didn't actually see Coke on the price list although they have Pepsi but assume price would be same .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

Angleseyite

It would appear they have charged for 2 rounds of drinks to me. That should have shown on your bill. The drinks bill is often written on the other side.

Optomist

Quote from: Cartron on November 28, 2019, 08:36:36 AM
They obviously made a mistake ( or something ) according to their price list.
https://gallery.mailchimp.com/6fd8bbf581b5a74ac253a0caf/images/14bf5ce4-cf6f-49d0-98bb-26844122d88f.jpg
http://www.newdelhialbox.com/

Hope they kept the bill , certainly looks like they paid too much , strange when they queered it they were told it was correct .

Cartron

Optomist

Quote from: skid_112 on November 28, 2019, 07:19:58 AM
Not looking for a debate here, just asking people to check their bills when you go here. Not quite sure how much a large and small beer and a coke should be but certainly not â,¬13, yes I did ask if t was correct and was told yes.

Did their menu have drinks section with prices , i know they take menu away after you finish ordering but you can always ask for one to check for yourself ,does seem a bit excessive but as so many have commented here before prices do tend to be higher in restaurants .

skid_112

Not looking for a debate here, just asking people to check their bills when you go here. Not quite sure how much a large and small beer and a coke should be but certainly not â,¬13, yes I did ask if t was correct and was told yes.