Garden Ornaments

Started by mandy2000, June 20, 2009, 09:16:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mercurian

Quote from: guccimad on June 20, 2009, 15:08:10 PM
Palaces at La Concepcion turnoff sell large statues (I think it is Junction 537).  Anyway the turning after Albox heading towards Mojacar).

If guccimad means the antiques place at La Concepcion then I would second that.  He has some weird and wonderful things in there and just might have a buddha, or he might be able to source one for you!

judi bk

Also try Hotiflor at Vera - on the Vera bypass turn towards Cuevas and it is on your right opposite the cemetary

No offence Guccimad but not sure your directions to palaces are easy to follow - but do agree he may have a Buddha - He's got several King Tutankamons if you just want something unuisual - amazing place - well worth a visit

Go into La Alfoquia and across the bridge to Zurgena - past Zurgena the road bends right and you go left

Its a few miles down there after Palaces - They have painted it pink and called it Casa Rosa so its easier to spot

guccimad

Palaces at La Concepcion turnoff sell large statues (I think it is Junction 537).  Anyway the turning after Albox heading towards Mojacar).

Karen4

Home furnishing shops might have things like this?
Cl3880

mandy2000

This may be on the wrong forum, but i am trying to source a garden statue.

I would like to find a Buddha about metre high, has anyone any ideas where i may get such a thing?  Tried Yucca and the Longo Garden place but being a visitor not aufait with the other places to get such things.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks.....
Mandy