Accountant

Started by elwood82, October 27, 2017, 13:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorraine

We use Lucas of Gecko Services in Mojacar - quick efficient and one of the cheapest we have found. Nice bloke too.

Mickey

We use Indalo Partners in Mojacar, English speaking and qualified accountants, you can find there details via google search or Facebook
Mickey

telcaz

I don't think Carmen is the accountant, i feel sure it is Marina, and Marina hasn't always worked for/with Carmen, when i first went with her (Marina) she worked for a company on the road at the rear of the theatre in Heurcal Overa, and was  very badly put on.
                              Terry

Floss

Marina works for Carmen Torrecillas Rodriguez in Huercal Overa.
As far as I am aware she is the clerk.
Carmen is the qualified accountants.

----------------------------------------------------

Well Roger are you sure because shes the person who has been advising us on our tax affairs and not very well judging that we have another fine of 1600 euros for the tax form being not done properly supplied by Marina and thats on top of other fines 1316 euros and 474 euros .........an accountant the juries out on that one.

telcaz

If you can't contact Marina, or you feel you can't trust her, then i second the suggestion of "Amanda Oakley" she is English and lives/works in Zurgena.
                                                Terry

Roger

Marina works for Carmen Torrecillas Rodriguez in Huercal Overa.
As far as I am aware she is the clerk.
Carmen is the qualified accountants.

ctrsolicitors@gmail.com

palaces

My advice is to contact Amanda Oakley, she has a advert on this forum, she is a knowledgeable person and if she cannot help she will point you in the right direction tel 950449179!

elwood82

Thanks for all the feedback. I tried Marina but can't get an answer. Can anyone recommend the other accountant after using Marina? We only have one request and that is English. We're in the UK and dealing with Grandpa's affairs and have very little knowledge of how it works and the language.

Thank you

telcaz

Yes, the very same "Marina", but goes missing every year for a very good reason, she has a very sick Son who for some reason can only be treated in Germany, or maybe better treatment. i think i am correct in saying her Father took the whole Family to German, when they were all very young, and she was educated there, she told me this herself a few years ago.
                                                              Terry

KJH3

Not many suggestions or advice of good accountants? Is this Marina the one that seems to goes missing every year and we have the annual "Where is Marina" Thread?

tomboy

Ditto Floss,cost us hundreds of euros.

TombRaider

Marina also caused us many problems after making so many mistakes on our tax form which led us to be investigated by the Tax Office.
Have used a different accountant in Huercal Overa for the past couple of years.

Floss

Ah Marina what a lovely girl but theres always one,thats me.
Has caused me a massive problem with the tax authorities which could have been solved if acted on quickly and at times she gave me the impression that she was afraid to argue your case with the Authorities.
We have since moved to another accountant and believe me he couldn't believe how this particular problem had been allowed to escalate over 6 months from first letter from the Tax authorities and of course costing us a lot of money in fines.
Im afraid to say its does leave a very sour taste and do make sure any figures you give to her are confirmed by email because she wont have any if there are any problems down the line.

byrney

Thank God nobody has suggested my accountant.  Phew.

There is only so much  work one person can take on........

p2une

Yes, Marina, have used her for 10 years.  Even though we have left the area we will still use her next year, that's how good she is. And a lovely girl too!
Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most

stean

Yes I agree Marina. we have been with her for 10 years and would not use anyone else.

Iceman

I use Victoria  opp BP Garage in Albox she and her brother are Great

elwood82

telcaz

Ring this Number and ask to speak to Marina, she speaks perfect English and has been dealing with my Tax affairs for the last 5 years.  950135910.
                                           Terry
            P.S.  She is in Huercal Overa.

elwood82

Can anyone recommend an English speaking accountant that can assist with tax filings? Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you.