Opening Times For Meradona

Started by livin-doll, December 23, 2012, 08:21:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheilsoft

Mercadona's website ( http://www.mercadona.es/corp/esp-html/donde.html ) shows opening times, and further down page, there is a drop down menu for each store, showing which days that it is closed.

nibbler

Thanks Gus,I think ??? ???
A merry christmas :tiphat:

gus-lopez

It was a tv advert for the Financial Times.Finishrd with the phrase " no FT , no comment!"

nibbler

Whats an FT ??? ???
Nibbler :tiphat:

cantabrian

Like nibble quoted,same here !! it does not take too much savvy to look at a VERY large notice board !! Also on the subject  of supermarkets ,how many brits know that the SHELF in Lidls by the window is for packing ,NOT AT THE CHECKOUT !! You put it into your trolley (which is QUICK!!) and take it to the shelf !!

livin-doll

Well Nibbler No FT no comment required.

nibbler

Oh for Christs sake,it's Christmas.Perhaps some of you should ask Santa for a sense of humour. :whistle: :whistle:
Nibbler :tiphat:

byrney

Exactly livin-doll.

One of the many good things about the forum is that you can get a quick answer to anything you need - it´s like having a frined sitting on your knee!

And, most of the time you get a sensible reply!

livin-doll

It always amazes me that someone on here ALWAYS has to come back with a smart**** comment to a sensible request for help....

But hey, that's the forum.

byrney

Thanks for the info Edgey.  I´m sure it will be useful to a lot of us in our dotage who have forgotten!

Unfortunately, Nibbler, not all of us are as well organised or forward-thinking as you are.  Merry Christmas.

anna june

does any one know if any shops are open to day.   cheers  and merry exmas x x

nibbler

It always amazes me why people come on here and ask the opening times of shops on a Sunday or whether they will be closed on certain days.They obviously shop there so why not ask when they are in there or look at the notices. ???
Merry Christmas everybody,Nibbler :lol:

edgey

today not sure sure if its 9.15 or 10am open but closing at 2.. as lot shops in town are open today,
tomorrow there closing at half 7, and boxing day  is normal hours.

livin-doll

Hi Sorry if this has already been covered, but does anybody know what time the Mercadona is open from and too, today, tomorrow, or boxing day. please.

Thanks again
Livin-doll