Car Spares sourcing

Started by annef, September 05, 2013, 13:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roboman

Autorecambios opposite the old renault garage now the huge chineese emporium will defo be able to get that for you or autorecambios in Vera poss cheaper
Illegitimi non carbonundrum

Tetley

also,if its belt driven,get the belt /s changed wile its stripped  :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Tetley

Quote from: annef on September 05, 2013, 15:04:02 PM
Thanks for all the brilliant information so far - we are looking for a water pump for a 1994 Chrysler Voyager Mk 1, 2.5 petrol model.    Our usual Spanish parts suppliers are unable to source one (and on a car this age we have needed to use them several times !!)   If anyone has one, or can locate one for us, we would be very grateful.  In the meantime we will follow up on the excellent suggestions made so far.
Many thanks  :clap:

you carnt realy fit a 2nd hand water pump from a breakers yard as its an un economical repair unless your realy stuck ,i would just buy off uk ebay and ship by the time you have chased around with fuel the shipping should work out abought the same.

:tiphat:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0&_nkw=water+pump+for+a+1994+Chrysler+Voyager+Mk+1%2C+2.5+petro&_sacat=0&_from=R
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

annef

Thanks for all the brilliant information so far - we are looking for a water pump for a 1994 Chrysler Voyager Mk 1, 2.5 petrol model.    Our usual Spanish parts suppliers are unable to source one (and on a car this age we have needed to use them several times !!)   If anyone has one, or can locate one for us, we would be very grateful.  In the meantime we will follow up on the excellent suggestions made so far.
Many thanks  :clap:

roboman

What are you actually looking for it possible someone on here may have it , also there is a huge breakers just outside Baza, i,m going next week let me know what you want and i will enquire for you , Rob
Illegitimi non carbonundrum

telcaz

I quite recently needed a new altinater for my 2003 Mondeo, but couldnĀ“t find one here at all, then I came across this.
WWW.britishautoparts.co.uk,    or  WWW.misterauto.com
                                                Good luck,  Terry.

macc

The breakers in Huercal Overa is called La Balsica, if you know what you are looking for and can describe the part correctly you could phone them on 616424442. Maria may answer and she has none or very little English, ask to speak to Pedro he has excellent English and is helpful, or you can photograph the part and send Pedro an email to check if he has what you are looking for,     balsica@gmail.com                      or just drop down using Tetleys directions, best of luck.

Talking Heads

Huercal overa Scrap yard is on the bottom road past the big Belzunces.
Try Puerto Lumberas scrapyards just off the motorway

Steve
DJ to the Almeria Stars..............

Tetley

ref H overa.

turn off the motorway at the nucki  new orleans house, turn off,follow the old road into H Overa go over the big rambler bridge ,at the end of the bridge befor you come into HO there is a sharp rambler & track turn off on the rhs.
follow the track,across the rambler then up a steep incline at the top of the incline is the scrap yard ,its approx 3/4 of a km from the main road.

:tiphat:

annef

Hi Does anyone know of a British company over here which sources car spares?   I have tried all of the local Spanish spares companies, with no success so far - although normally they are excellent.   Also, I have been told there is a huge breakers yard at Huercal Overa - can anyone give directions?   Thanks for any advice  :tiphat: