Pool enclosure

Started by sunflowers, July 16, 2015, 11:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EQUIPAMIENTOSRAMOS

Quote from: sunflowers on July 16, 2015, 11:00:56 AM
Can anyone recommend a good pool enclosure company? We're thinking of a netting/fly screen type enclosure.
Also we would be interested to hear from anyone who has had it done with pro's and cons.
Finally how do they cope with the wind?
Thank you very much.

We can help you.

www.equipamientosramos.com in FINES

We works with  www.abrisud.es

Calls to PEDRO RAMOS 660 96 29 73
LOCATION COORDINATES

A-334, 04869 Fines, Almería, España
Latitud: 37.364103 | Longitud: -2.264262

Rod

Maybe. I know of one neighbour who has to pay nearly 1000 euros a year in IBI because of his pool fly free enclosure, this is in Albox, not Arboleas. I have a wooden car port and this is included.

Cuddlybill

so do i have to tell them about my pergola  ?????

CB
The 3 rings of marriage...........engagement ring, wedding ring & suffering!!
You only need 2 words to keep a marriage happy......Yes dear....

Rod

Beware as this could be added to your IBI payments, outside enclosures add value and therefore IBI is due on it.

hannahinspain

I also highly recommend lifestyle enclosures. They are a professional and  fantastic team and do a great job. We have had our fly screen done by them and not had any problems at all. Pop by the office in the antas industrial estate and I'm sure they will be glad to help.

phillthepick

I can recommend lifestyle enclosures, very pleased with the standard of work, no problems with high winds and  excellent after sales service.

pmac

Lifestyle Enclosures 950 459 060 they are on the El Real Industrial Estate at Antas.

Have a showroom so you can go and view the products, been around years, we were very pleased with their work

templemanw

Yes john in gonar  617877029 .tell him wayne gave u the number

sunflowers

Can anyone recommend a good pool enclosure company? We're thinking of a netting/fly screen type enclosure.
Also we would be interested to hear from anyone who has had it done with pro's and cons.
Finally how do they cope with the wind?
Thank you very much.