Another one from me

Started by owdoggy, May 14, 2014, 16:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owdoggy

Quote from: Rach on June 01, 2014, 08:56:42 AM
Been meaning to listen to this since you posted it.  Great track.  Really catchy.  Great lyrics – humorous but serious at the same time.  I can't understand why kids today in some parts of Britain want to talk (and sometimes act) like gangsters – sound like a load of uneducated wallies and I can't understand a word they're saying.  Perhaps I'm just getting old ... bruv

Thanks Rach. :tiphat:

I'm finally getting round to doing what I was supposed to do five years ago when I arrived here which was no more bands, no more gigs (which didn't quite go as planned). just sit in my little studio, write & record songs that I like then stick 'em on t'internet and if anyone else likes them then great but if they don't? well, no sleep will be lost.

The next song was going to be an early Genesis style pee take entitled "The Arboleas Bin Riots" but I think that may have to be shelved for fear of upsetting too many of the Rodney Reasons around here and making me about as popular as a fart in a space suit (if I'm not already :lol:)

Doggy

Rach

Been meaning to listen to this since you posted it.  Great track.  Really catchy.  Great lyrics – humorous but serious at the same time.  I can't understand why kids today in some parts of Britain want to talk (and sometimes act) like gangsters – sound like a load of uneducated wallies and I can't understand a word they're saying.  Perhaps I'm just getting old ... bruv

Tetley

not keen on the  outrow bit but luv the 80,s thunder  tones on the guitar and the main vocal is great,   :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

owdoggy

A bit of fun on (I think) a valid subject.

http://www.reverbnation.com/owdoggy/song/20856102-yernatamin

As before the quality's a bit dodgy but I'm still stuck on an ancient 8 track with no way of mastering apart from the computer's bog standard mic input...... still, worse things happen at sea eh :D

Doggy