Main Menu

Championship

Started by Biggin, July 24, 2018, 14:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggin

The Bolton slide continues as they go down 0-1 at Home to Swansea and Stoke get a draw

Bolton

I say its time for a new manager, the chairman says he will not replace him, Reason is it will cost him more money to employ a new manager, one thats worth his salt as they say. Reckons he is willing to sell the club and that he has a couple of guys interested, not while they are losing like they are, nobody will pay £30000.00 for a club thats up the swannie without a chance of winning. If he doesnt replace Parkinson then he will not get what he wants for the club. Its not rocket science.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John and Sue

Baggies lost again ,whoopie
John

Biggin

Yes Stan another defeat for you and Stoke take a point at home to Middlesborough

Bolton

Yes we lose again and continue our slide down the table, it looked so Rosey at the beginning of the season must of been smoking something good. Now it's down and out.!!!!!!

Bolton

Well what can I say, losing to a team below you at home , you deserve to get relegated. I think it is now time for Mr Parkinson to go. He whinged last season he didn't have enough strikers ,this year he has . Time for a new manager. Bye bye Parky.!!!!!!!

Biggin

Bolton los again at home this time to Hull Stoke win away and are now 4pts above Bolton who continue their slide down the table

Biggin

Stoke draw last night Bolton thumped at home tonight so Stoke now above Bolton in the league

Bolton

Hi well we lose 0-3 we will be lucky to stay up playing like that.Hull on Saturday got to get three points then. Only good about it all is that Stoke lost last night. ?????

Bolton

Well it's fingers crossed there's a chance someone may invest thirty million in us for a take over.!!!!
Will believe it when it happens, plus some loose change for transfers. As they say don't hold your breath.

Dunedin

At least neither have the embarrassment suffered by the fans in Hull. The main problem they have is the owners.

Bolton

Well what is there to say, Bolton had most of the game and Blackburn win 1-0. I see Kieron made a comment at last,well he'll be making another as Stoke won and move above us.

Albert

What can I say. Mighty Stoke smash Bolton (again). Onwards and Upwards.

Biggin

Yes Albert will be ecstatic but doubt if you will see him replying in this part of the Forum as he still finds it hard to accept that they are in "The Championship"  :laugh: :laugh:

Bolton

Well what can I say,Stoke beat us but still not above us. We are still 2 points in front. Just wait till till they come to us for the home match, revenge is sweet kieran must be ecstatic,

Biggin

Well I think our Stan will be keeping well clear of Albert as his team went down 2-0 to Stoke and by the looks of it they were well beaten possession 59/41 Stoke Shots 14/5 Stoke, on target 7/1 Stoke , corners 9/2 Stoke

So Bolton beaten on all counts except they committed more fould than Stoke 17/15 :laugh:

Bolton

Oh dear Stoke only managed a draw..

Biggin

Great win for Stan today Bolton doing what Man U couldn't beat Derby :laugh:

Bolton

Yes things have improved, great win for a change against the side that just beat United. All the pressure on Stoke to win.

Bolton

Well we stopped the rot and with just 10 men let's hope things are improving.

Biggin

10 man Bolton take a point at Ipswich whilst Stoke go down 2-3 at home to Blackburn . Bolton played almost 1 hour with 10 men and got a 0-0 draw

Biggin

Correct Stan good show don't get points and with Stoke beating Swansea there  are now only 2 pts between you so will be watching this Space as Kieron might suddenly become alive again

Bolton  15th place   11 pts
Stoke   17th place     9 pts

cant wait for the weekend for next instalment :laugh: :laugh:

Bolton

Another defeat but according to write up we put on a good show, but a good show doesn't get you points.We still need to play better.

Biggin

I thinik Kieron has given up but bad result for you today Bolton cant afford too many of these at home

Bolton

Bolton slip up yet again, but our record against QPR is not good. lost 1-2. Stoke slip up after being 0-2 finish with 2-2 not promotion form, but wheres Kieron still not a word from him.

Bolton

Well we held on ,two earlys for them then we hit back with two, sharing the points. Very good for us so far this season. BUT OOPS what about Stoke lost again, were are they in the league 22nd last time I looked, but wheres Kieron, not a word to say about it.

Bolton

Well what can I say, went to watch Bolton W again today, yes we lost 0-3. They were dire, total lack of ideas.Not the team that played Wednesday, why did he make 5 team changes ??. Let's hope it was just a blip in the dark.

Biggin

Well our Bolton will not be a happy man today beat 0-3 at home whilst Stoke win 2-0 at home change of fortunes from last week

John and Sue

Well Bill I must admit I was over the moon.

Watching Wolves now and H/T 0  0     Wolves have had the ball in their net, but just offside

Biggin

John will be happy Boro beat the Baggies goal in the 91st min :laugh:

John and Sue

To early to start saying things, Big game tomorrow lets hope Middlesbrough can beat the baggies

Angleseyite

Quote from: Bolton on August 22, 2018, 22:56:39 PM
Yes, yes we win again this puts us third. What happened to Stoke again 0-3 to Wigan.

Stoke are looking like everyone's mugs at the mo. Will there soon be another managers job going :grin:

Bolton

Yes, yes we win again this puts us third. What happened to Stoke again 0-3 to Wigan.

Bolton

Yes,yes, another win and this time I was there. Third place, and were is Stoke, lost again 3-0 was it, can't wait to play them.

Biggin

Well Bolton keep going another win 1-0 at home to Birmingham and now sit in 3rd place in League with 10pts whilst Stoke suffered another defeat 0-3 at Home to Wigan and are now in 22nd place (Relegation Spot) on 2pts