English sausages?

Started by sunflowers, April 16, 2013, 13:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cleo

Eddie the Sausage was only helping out  in the English shop while the butcher was away. Agree his sausages are the best in the world.....probably.

amanda

We like the ones from the English Butcher in Charter, different flavours but the simple pork are fab  :crazy:

shadeseeker

I agree, Gills sausages are the best and up until 12 months ago, we could get them but now there is no sign of them in any of the British shops. Shame as they were the only ones we liked.
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

Hope

There is a new Butcher in pricebusters now....I believe he makes his own sausages, burgers etc.

sandralos

Yes it is the same Eddie.

sunflowers

Who is Gill please and where is she?

Cielos

Quote from: anna on April 16, 2013, 14:09:03 PM
Hi  yes.    eddie the sausage
  arboleas  950 459 136

Is that the lovely Eddie who used to work in Rizos and then Iceland?

jill cockfield

Gills are my very favourite x

Jim1544

I agree trucker, too much rusk and waaaaay too much salt, give me a Spanish longazine sausage any day, all meat (and fat) no rusk in sight.
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

Trucker

Ok but too much rusk in them and makes them mushy...

sandralos

Eddie is working in the butchery department in the old Price Busters shop (now sure of the new name), saw him in there last week.

anna june

Hi  yes.    eddie the sausage

sunflowers

We heard that there is someone who makes english style sausages and black pudding and sells them at markets
Please does anyone know anything about this?
We love a good banger!!!