PROMAR LOS TORRES FINAL CALL

Started by Roger, September 20, 2012, 18:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger

PROMAR LOS TORRES

I am now in the process of completing meetings with clients of Promar in Calle Rafael Alberti.

Where the clients have wanted their abogados to be involved we have received total support for what we are doing.

To date, there is more than enough money pledged to the escrow account to proceed for those clients who have signed the agreement.
All the abogados have agreed that this is the best, and probably the only, solution to the problems their clients face, even though it may still take 12 months for their clients to receive all the registration documents, which depends on the final approval of the urban plan.

For those clients who have not made a clear appointment with me to attend Promar and agree the balance outstanding on their contract, I urge them to do so quickly.
This process is taking a huge amount of time to process, and there are a lot of other problems which need my attention.

I will not be pursuing those clients who have not replied to my e mails with a clear window for a meeting.
The opinion of abogados is that those clients who are not part of the agreement could face serious problems and more expense in 6 or 12 months time.