lost german shepherd

Started by christine, February 03, 2014, 10:44:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Val Keith

we have just left Albox, and we saw a very light coloured German Sheperd dog, on the waste ground next to Mercadona.

christine

Hi Mags the girl I have at home has been roaming around for ronnd 3 wks from other people I have spoken to since she is very thin we have had her spayed as she has no chip, we think she is a G.S.D cross with maybe large podenco and sandy  to medium red she is a smashing girl and we hope to rehome her when she is back to full health and I will try to keep her training up . Also  sjfki sorry I said Rex was,nt chipped as my Spanish not too good when I spoke to the lady and I think her broad Yorkshire was the same .We did see a dog near the Capillo as we were coming back from the vets yesterday with ROXY but of course could.nt stop I know there is a few of them lives in that area but will try again and good luck with him .

Saskia

Last week near where they are working on the new sewage plant was a large ginger dog & I saw it again following a  small white saloon car going towards the village houses near the sewage works not sure what day.  This dog looked weel & not stressed don't know why it was following the car,  don't know if this is missing dog or another.  It took no notice of my dog as it went by

sjfk1

The owner of Rex, the lost German Shepherd would like to thank everyone for helping look for him.  He is still missing, and does have a microchip, and has been registered as missing with RAIA. She is desperate to find him asap as he is also on medication for cystitis.  If anyone does see him please contact the owner or Sam at Nexo the vets on950430814

christine

Yes could be Karen 4 although a litte frightened at first after some food and a bit of  T.L.C. she is laying down looking like she lives here she seems to have had some training as will respond to commands and has got on okay with my dogs just praying she is chipped or I think my hubbie will throw me out  so here,s hoping .

Karen4

I'm fairly certain that's the dog I posted about under "Lost dog?"
Cl3880

christine

Yws well been out looking for him tonight and ended up bringing home a totally different one .She is a sandy coloured good sized looking podenco  running about in the middle of the road after a few attemps got her on the lead she is now with me in Los Corrascos  will see if she is chipped tomorrow. She is a little thin but not too bad but has tar on her so maybe someone has been having work done and she has got out we picked her up in Los Corrascos my number is 627613351 fingers crossed yet again .

Lynne

Quote from: christine on February 03, 2014, 10:44:42 AM
...He is around 6yrs old has no collar and is not chipped...

Harsh lesson I know, but perhaps they might reconsider this if they get him back.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

christine

Yes he is sorry did,nt put that on will have a drive round Chris .

luke

if he is all tan he was in carascas ,9,30 this morning.

christine

Was in Arboleas village yesterday in Malones two Spanish ladys came in with posters for their lost g.s.d. He is around 6yrs old has no collar and is not chipped , I have to say on that note looking at the photo he looks well looked after and loved . They were quite distraught and as he has got liesh needs his medication .He went missing from El Prado his name is Rex and their number is 678586880 .