Recommendation for dentist

Started by Optomist, March 02, 2018, 17:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optomist

Quote from: Lorraine on March 07, 2018, 19:18:53 PM
I am terrified of the dentist and Ruraldent told me to stop making a fuss!! Never again.

Thanks Lorraine , they certainly wouldent want me as a client then so think i better give them a miss and keep looking .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

Lorraine

I am terrified of the dentist and Ruraldent told me to stop making a fuss!! Never again.

Eddie

Ruraldent in arboleas Tuesday and Thursday i think.

Optomist

Is Ruradent the one that has a practice in Cantoria also , if so what days are they in Arboleas . Ws really hoping to find one that would take a look and what needs doing and give the options available and associated costs as there will be a lot of treatment needed .  :34: I have been told the one in Huercal Overa do free consultations .

owdoggy

I use Ruraldent and think they're really good. I don't have a problem with dentists but what I can say is that there was a lassie in Ruraldent on one occaision who was shaking like a leaf because she was so scared of dentists but reckoned she wouldn't go anywhere else and in she went, under her own steam  :)) , ....... I think that says it all.

Doggy

Optomist

Heard from one friend that Clinica Microdental in Huercal Overa are good and reasonable but as with every business theres some recommending and other warning to avoid , it all comes down to the individual personal experience so the best way to judge is on the balance of probabilities and how many recommend or otherwise as no business can have 100% satisfaction .

Eddie

Lynden

The dentist near Iceland in Vera is superb....my missus hates dentists but the lady there was top notch.

The Gardener

Can heartily recommend RuralDent in Arboleas.  I am sure they will look after you sympathetically and their prices are very reasonable.  RuralDent is located in the road behind the Pharmacia.

Optomist

Has anyone used a dentist that they felt deserved a recommendation . Have a phobia for dentists and extremely nervous so much so that even when im what i would call calm i cant stop involuntary shaking all over making it difficult to have work done so would have to be one that has a lot of patience , also as i need a lot of work done so cost has to be a factor so an honest one that makes reasonable charges would be good . I might be asking expecting too much but got to be worth a try .