Where can I buy stainless steel plug sockets & switches for kitchen?

Started by Hudders, September 15, 2014, 12:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hudders

We bought them - but not daft enough to fit them. Our builder will be doing that. And yes, they will be earther! Thanks for the advice though!!  :lol:
Hudders

No - I'm not from Huddersfield, before anyone asks.. :)

LisaD

Quote from: maxmo on September 15, 2014, 18:52:28 PM
Hello,new member here,Don't forget to earth these switches as you are now touching metal as opposed to plastic.
Just make sure you have an earth wire in back box.Max

Some people want to take all the excitement out of life :lol:

pannica

Quote from: maxmo on September 15, 2014, 18:52:28 PM
Hello,new member here,Don't forget to earth these switches as you are now touching metal as opposed to plastic.

This is spain they dont know what an earth cable is
greetings highlander

maxmo

Hudders

Got them in Albox - Lepantos. the first place we went could order them, but we need them for Wednesday! Left it a little late!!  :whistle:  More expensive than white ones, let me tell you!!!
Hudders

Tetley

If you go into the big door shop/kitchen shop (longos sliproad ) after the woodyard on the l h side befor Longos,they should have them or will be able to order them,the kitchen sales chap talks english if needed as well.

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Hudders

Hudders

LisaD

Most large ferreterias had these last time I looked

Failing that there is that place in Vera (almost opposite to Iceland on main road) that also had a wide selection - I'm going back a couple of years but worth a look?

Hudders

I am going to replace all my sockets and switches and thought I'd go for brushed steel/chrome type. Does anyone know the best place in the area to buy them??
Hudders