Quad biking trip

Started by figaros4sale, April 07, 2015, 08:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRS SERVICES

It's not quad biking - but Andinas Racing do buggy trips if that's any good?!  They have a website with some information on.  Victor (son of the owner) speaks some English but if you have any problems let us know and will try to help.
SRS Vehicle Services - 950 44 90 95
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.

villegas

If you find anywhere, will you please post on here
Thanks
X

SRS SERVICES

oh!  sorry!!! I they used to do it and I checked their website before posting.
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.

villegas

No they don't
Tried to book last week :(

SRS SERVICES

Rancho luz del sol do this, have a look at their website there's a section on this.  Don't think I'm allowed to post a link here but will send it in a PM.

figaros4sale

Hi people anyone recommend locally a quad bike trip tour that's not a 2nd mortgage
Thx