Reliable domestic appliance engineer

Started by heleng, May 02, 2014, 18:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sundowner

It is definitely the same Antonio. I rung the number Lynne left on here.  My freezer is now repaired and the part Antonio fitted was not what was causing the problem. I reported this as I would not want anyone else to be treated like this.

fernlea

Are you sure it is the same Antonio?? Many years ago he was not a Problem !!

Lynne

I'm stunned.  I've never heard a bad word against Antonio in years - quite the opposite.  He's competent, reliable, friendly and very reasonable rates. 
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

soosoo

We have had several dealings with Antonio and have nothing but praise for his competence, reliability and friendliness. Other people we know have used his services too and have absolutely no complaints.  :tiphat:

sundowner

Don't use this guy. He came out to fix my freezer. Charged €90 for 30 minutes work.

The next morning it was still not freezing, I rang him and explained the problem, he promised to ring back that evening.
He did not and since then will not pick up my calls.

I have had to call out a different company to fix it.

Lynne

You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

heleng

Does anyone know of a reliable domestic appliance engineer who can mend freezers or supply parts in the Huercal-Overa/ Albox area?