ALO Services in Zurgena - HIGHLY recommended for you legal needs

Started by Carrakie, April 09, 2014, 08:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amanda Oakley

Thank you so much for your feedback..... :handshake
For anybody looking for assistance, please do not rate me on my website as this is POOR and not an area I have maintained to a good standard!!!! priority has been face to face and not WEB/Internet based!!! I do myself no favours in this respect as IT and advertising is certainly not my best strength..... :tiphat:
Regards
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
Conveyancing and General Legal Services
info@aloservices.es
Tel 950 449179 / 667 994682

Carrakie

In today's society it is too easy to complain about poor service so I think it is important to acknowledge when you get service far exceeding normal expectations.  Amanda Oakley at Alo Services in Zurgena has exceeded my expectations. 

I have been selling my property in Spain and needed legal help with the sale.  Fortunately  I chose Amanda and she helped smooth the path to the end sale and helped resolve a few issues on the way.  Cost was a lot lower than I expected and Amanda was not only very friendly, approachable and professional but was superb with her communications.  I always knew she had things under control and any question asked was answered quickly and clearly.

If you are buying or selling then I can HIGHLY recommend using Amanda & Alo Services. Amanda (English by birthday but lived in Spain a long time) is equally comfortable communicating in Spanish or English.  Her friendly manner has meant she has built up a great network of local contacts with local tradesmen and officials in the town halls, banks, other solicitors, notaries, etc, etc.  It all helps to take the stress out of the situation.  Services offered go beyond property sale/purchase so I would encourage you to look at the website - http://aloservices.es/

Top class service at an affordable price - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.