Waste tipping

Started by elliymob, April 12, 2014, 15:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elliymob

That's very handy ,

Cheers

spanish sheep

There is a tip in huercal overa round the back of the Industrial estate, don't know what or if they charge???? ( but no one there siesta time and used to be left open) !!!! good luck

elliymob

Thanks I know the road you mean , I'll have a run past to see

Cheers

alto dogs

On the new rd into albox, with the palm trees in the middle & fake grass,  the tip is off to the left from one of the two roundabouts, not sure which. Unless there is another? Not sure when its open?

elliymob

Thanks cougar ,

Where is the tip at albox ? I've not seen it ?

cougar

Tip still open  at Albox unless closed recently :lol:

elliymob

May be the answer is community skips paid for by the residents on a calle once a month , if it's only 40€ then that could be less then 4€ a month and it's out side your drive for a day ?

No rubbish no pikeys better environment higher property / rental income all for the price of a beer and a pack of fags ?

elliymob

It would appear that the silent majority are the fly tippers , the biggest difference I have noticed during my daily trips between Urcal and the almanzora valley is that the fly tipping starts as I've seen around el chopo and ends around J547 of the autovia . It would seem that there is a connection between civic pride and housing security. This would also seem to extend to the junta with there inability to finish or tidy up a job , ie the palm trees that have appeared along the road to el chopo I wonder why they started there ?

alto dogs

Thanks chelsea, I wonder where they empty the skip?!

chelsea

Hi
Last year I hired a skip from Angel Oller, Albox, the cost 40 euros.

Hope this helps

Keith

alto dogs

I cant believe that your post has had over 80 views & not 1 reply. I too would like to know the answer. Perhaps its old hat & been covered before?

elliymob

Hi is there a dump it site operating in the huercal overa / Arboleas area any more ?

I have lots of house move rubbish and furniture to get rid of as well as garden waste , I've seen that the common practice is to fly tip is this now the way or have regular skips ?

Cheers steve

Ps what's a skip cost here ?