GOOD RIDDANCE TO SCUM

Started by MELEE, December 18, 2013, 09:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

I have locked this post because it was getting out of hand.  This is following a number of complaints received by admin.  Whilst we strive to maintain limited policing of the forum, as we have done for the last two years, allowing people to pretty much say what they like.There are limitations.  And if members complain in numbers then we will act on it as we have done in this thread.  The original poster made what surmounted to being a needless over harsh statement.

webejamin

I agree, too much time is spent glorifying the like of Biggs, the Krays and rest of the real lowlifes in society and not enough extolling the virtues of the decent people. Trouble is, it's always gone on and always will ??? 

ABRAHAM

Forget but do not forgiive. The original post is quite correct, this man was scum and he should be vilified not allowed to rip.
What is really bad is the way the BBC has reported on this matter people like him should not even be mentioned let alone raised to the level of  celbrety.
It is more a poor reflection on soceity that the BBC think this scum should be reported on.
Die  in oblivion should be the case for this type of person.

Fickle

Quote from: MELEE on December 18, 2013, 09:58:10 AM
I see Ronnie Biggs has finally snuffed it - I hope he burns in hell
Forgive and forget. He's gone now. RIP Ronnie.

MELEE

Quote from: King saint 76 on December 18, 2013, 10:04:45 AM
and the 2013 award for the... "most angry post when there is not really a reason to be angry"  goes to.....
Quote from: doreen1 on December 18, 2013, 10:02:51 AM
J***s Melee, you are a very angry person. I read some of your joke posts and they are funny then we get stuff like this.
Now just chillax, it's Christmas peace and goodwill to all.
:)

You are both sooooo wrong but then you know nothing about me
This guy was a piece of sh*t who lived his thieving life in luxury and then came back to this country when he was sick and again he screwed the system

King saint 76

and the 2013 award for the... "most angry post when there is not really a reason to be angry"  goes to.....

doreen1

J***s Melee, you are a very angry person. I read some of your joke posts and they are funny then we get stuff like this.
Now just chillax, it's Christmas peace and goodwill to all.
:)

MELEE

I see Ronnie Biggs has finally snuffed it -