Reviews needed for El Castillo evening time please

Started by SKB, June 22, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicdonna

Quote from: Alerick on September 10, 2018, 12:09:14 PM
Quote from: musicdonna on June 22, 2018, 15:36:36 PM
If you want consistently good food, try Los Sabores de Miguel (just off the roundabout at the 3rd Huércal-Overa junction (north)from Albox direction),  Los Lucas (Puertecico), or El Bistro (Vera Laguna). 

¡Aproveche!

My wife and I and some friends tried Los Sabores de Miguel, and we where given dirty cutlery and a wine glass with the last ladies lipstick still on it .
Food was ok but wont be going back ,,if they cant clean the cutlery etc what else is dirty ??

Sorry to hear that.  Our experience every time has been very positive.

Alerick

Quote from: musicdonna on June 22, 2018, 15:36:36 PM
If you want consistently good food, try Los Sabores de Miguel (just off the roundabout at the 3rd Huércal-Overa junction (north)from Albox direction),  Los Lucas (Puertecico), or El Bistro (Vera Laguna). 

¡Aproveche!

My wife and I and some friends tried Los Sabores de Miguel, and we where given dirty cutlery and a wine glass with the last ladies lipstick still on it .
Food was ok but wont be going back ,,if they cant clean the cutlery etc what else is dirty ??

musicdonna

¡Aproveche!

Donna

cliffkingfish

we went also on Wednesday evening and found it very good value for money, yes the steak was slightly over cooked but the asparagus starter was excellent  as was the rest of the meal and the staff were very pleasant and obliging we will certainly be going back again .

lmj52

Went there Wednesday evening. Over the years it's been a bit hit and. This time a miss. 4 of us went, 3 had different  meat dishes, all over cooked.
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

raysun

Comes with free advertising. !!!  Ajc.
Friends of the particular establishment put a post on here about how great a meal they had and how lovely the staff all were and then i go  and dine there and its slightly different. !!!
Ring a bell anyone ???

ajc

Raysun , does that come with chips or baked potato ?

raysun

There is a section on restaurants and recommendations etc.
Its all on there.

Josie & David

Living in El Rincon, we eat there quite often and can recommend the Menu Del Noche which is great value.

FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/castillo.restauranterinconarboleas

Josie & David

Well and truly retired........

SKB

Good morning, we have visitors coming today and would like to take them to a nice restaurant.  As El Castillo is close to us we thought about taking them there but would like some feedback as to whether the food is good in the evenings and should we need to book a table.  Thanks very much for your thoughts.