Cafe Familiar Mojacar

Started by Tetley, September 24, 2020, 15:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tandas

when we first arrived here we thought that the dougnuts,tomato rolls and bowls of nuts etc with coffee,orange jusice and water was fantastic but now we won't touch any of it having seen the staff putting it out from the returning plates.  plus the bowls of stuff have all sorts of fingers in them!  we now go to the little bar on the first floor in Parque Comercial at the rear under the notary where we just get a cup of coffee and pay 2.40.

Tetley

Quote from: steveconway24 on September 25, 2020, 13:50:58 PM
For me, its not about the price, its about having the choice of something different.
I don't know of anywhere else that does authentic curry tapas, I've been a few times and found it very reasonable.

Same here Steve , when i work on price yer carnt beat KOY on the sea front ie 1 coffe ,Toaste ,rolls,orange,donuts,nuts 2.50 ish  each  ,

but this tapas is a bit special so worth paying the  extra ,but folks can make there own minds up if they can cope wi paying  sea side prices ,ie abought 4e each instead of 2.50 each   :afro:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

steveconway24

For me, its not about the price, its about having the choice of something different.
I don't know of anywhere else that does authentic curry tapas, I've been a few times and found it very reasonable.

bagwash

Looks like tourist prices, locally coffee â,¬1 and tapas â,¬1 - â,¬1.50 depending on day of week.

Tetley

Quote from: steveconway24 on September 24, 2020, 17:35:53 PM
I'll second that Tets.
Really good food, nice family that run the place.

yes its spot on steve  ,wi got a tapa each and a coffe and it was 8e ,great value,folks were coming in ordering 3 tapa each and it was like a full meal ,il be back   :smiley:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

steveconway24

I'll second that Tets.
Really good food, nice family that run the place.

Tetley

Next to Mercodona Nr the commercial centre Indian tapas well worth a look if yer down the sea side yum yum   :smiley: