catch up tv

Started by johnhc, June 01, 2014, 21:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicdonna

oldbirchy

Depends what you mean by catch up? If its the soaps, then the BBC and ITV players are best. If on a PC, using chrome browser search for free adtelly and use that. If its catch up of series like Vera, Crimson Field Downtown etc. Use XBMC with add ons on either pc  or tablet. This is the same system used on android boxes but was designed to be cross platform!. If you have an iPad though, it needs a jailbreak before you can use it. Regards Andy

sandy b

You need to download VPN. We can watch any UK program's on catchup. We used to pay about £4 every 6 weeks or so then they said as a special offer £20 for a year. It's well worth it.
Sandy

johnhc

Thanks Rod.  Installed Hola and whilst it wouldn't let me watch iplayer it did allow me to download the programmes and then play them.

shadeseeker

I have a tablet and have Hola installed but like you it wont let me watch catch up TV either.
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

Rod

I use Hola unblocker on my laptop and it works great, presume it would be OK for tablet.

johnhc

Can anyone recommend a way to get catch up tv on tablet and computer.
Have bbc I player downloaded but won't let me watch - tells mr 'not available in your area'.
Thanks in advance.