Main Menu

Recent posts

Arboleas General Chatter - Sponsored by / Re: WATER
Last post by Lynne - Today at 04:52:09 AM
Perhaps it's the translation - no autofill.
Quote from: Johnny73 on May 31, 2024, 19:21:48 PMA bit like the war of the gas bottles.  Now when do the water restrictions end ?!

Not for a while. Partaloa has just said no filling of pools from the mains. Be aware our source is not galesa. Everyone needs to do their best to save water.
Arboleas General Chatter - Sponsored by / Re: Israel
Last post by Angleseyite - May 31, 2024, 21:27:33 PM
Quote from: Johnny73 on May 31, 2024, 19:25:42 PMOn a more  serious note it seems Israel have now  proposed a ceasefire for exchange of hostages so hopefully it comes to pass .
Might add it's a US Biden ceasefire deal
And sounds great. If Hamas don't accept it then be it on their own heads
Just listened to Biden's long long speech on this all without an autocue or notes and whatever might be wrong with his legs his brain is very sharp

:shocked:  :shocked:  :shocked:  :shocked:  :grin:  :grin:
Last post by steveconway24 - May 31, 2024, 20:45:17 PM
Bidens brain, like your wit, is as sharp as the scissors they let pre school kids use for crafts.
Arboleas General Chatter - Sponsored by / Re: WATER
Last post by OGM - May 31, 2024, 20:03:06 PM
Quote from: JohnPower on May 31, 2024, 15:51:26 PMSo you can still use the auto-fill!  8)
😂😂😂😂
Last post by Johnny73 - May 31, 2024, 19:25:42 PM
On a more  serious note it seems Israel have now  proposed a ceasefire for exchange of hostages so hopefully it comes to pass .
Might add it's a US Biden ceasefire deal
And sounds great. If Hamas don't accept it then be it on their own heads
Just listened to Biden's long long speech on this all without an autocue or notes and whatever might be wrong with his legs his brain is very sharp
A bit like the war of the gas bottles.  Now when do the water restrictions end ?!
Last post by Johnny73 - May 31, 2024, 19:19:08 PM
Thought you would stop by Steve . Quiet day in the halls of Power ??
You missed the tongue in cheek line
With the smiley that referred to it taking a few years to sort out .
A thousand or so for that conflict.!! It sure wasn't funny for my ancestors.
I am indeed a catholic as you allude to for effect and I have no idea why my god who is also everybody else's god just by different name let people kill each other . I will ask him when I see him.
Cromwell came and removed all landowners by force  ( land grab ) regardless of religion although almost all were catholics and put the monarchs favourites in their place.? Similar to what Nethanahu is doing.
Interestingly almost of the incoming landlords were removed by force and fire years later  and not much different to what may happen in Ukraine and Palestine  .
As for being happy just being human some of us are and some not it seems.
Now as Dave Allen would say , " may your god go with you "
😁 Smiley.!
Private For Sale Items / For Sale large old fashioned S...
Last post by mambomark - May 31, 2024, 17:53:47 PM
For Sale, Large Old Spanish wardrobe. €45
Cash on collection from Sufli Almeria 04878.
If you can see this ad it is still available.
Whatsapp 642375027

With my carpenters hat on I can say it is well made and better quality than many I've seen.
The veneer on the ply is walnut.
Outside measurements are 1.590 wide x 550 deep x 1.800 high.
The width is divided into 3 sections with an opening doors left and right and a fixed mirrored panel in the center. The mirror is good quality and beveled
The doors have a nice carved feature top and bottom, brass handles. Doors have hinges locks and keys.
There is a full width-hanging rail inside and a set of 2 drawers in the left hand section.
It is sectional and I have dismantled it. It is easy to assemble with dowels bolts and screws. More straightforward than ikea.
It is in 8 sections and a drawer unit. The mirrored section is heavy. The back section is the full width and height of the wardrobe and is too big to go in a standard car.
It is a nice solid wardrobe but scuffed with use there are scratches on the doors.
I don't have a photo of it complete only photos of the sections.
more photos available

Last post by steveconway24 - May 31, 2024, 17:46:11 PM
Quote from: Johnny73 on May 31, 2024, 09:35:57 AMBrings back thoughts of a famous man/invader who told the landowners they could go " To hell or to Connacht"
That incident took a few years to sort as well.😁

So what are you Johnny? Muslims and Jews killing each other in the Middle East according to you, is very sad and should stop.
But Catholics getting killed, that earns a laughing face.

Please tell me you are a Christian! But you can't be,because if you are, your god created everything, so why are so many people killing each other?

It is just another war all about religion. 2024, surely its time to remove fairy tales from all walks of life and just be happy being human.