A new Doggy song.

Started by owdoggy, February 19, 2015, 18:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owdoggy

Quote from: gayenkeith on March 02, 2015, 17:10:08 PM
Hi Doggy, just caught up with this one. Loved the lyrics, and the music of course. How was the evacuation this morning, I had a really bad head, knew I should not have had the brandies.

Keith

Thank you Keith.

Ah, the evacuations.............. they were as spectacular as ever mate........... more proof that I am, in fact, home :lol:

Doggy

gayenkeith

Hi Doggy, just caught up with this one. Loved the lyrics, and the music of course. How was the evacuation this morning, I had a really bad head, knew I should not have had the brandies.

Keith

lmj52

Quote from: owdoggy on February 23, 2015, 12:23:19 PM
Quote from: lmj52 on February 23, 2015, 12:00:13 PM
Hi mate.
Great song, love the lyrics and you still got it! Sorry to hear you have stopped performing live though.
Keep writing and keep recording.
leighton

Cheers Leighton :tiphat:

I've got a charity gig for HAA (Animales Almanzora) to sort out when the weather is a bit better so we can have an outside do and then who knows......... maybe the odd surprise gig at the local bar (Cati's) if I get a bit twitchy :lol:

well we don't get over now until 21st April, but only over for 9 days. sort something out for 24th 25th! Then it's July next.

Doggy
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

owdoggy

Quote from: lmj52 on February 23, 2015, 12:00:13 PM
Hi mate.
Great song, love the lyrics and you still got it! Sorry to hear you have stopped performing live though.
leighton

Cheers Leighton :tiphat:

I've got a charity gig for HAA (Animales Almanzora) to sort out when the weather is a bit better so we can have an outside do and then who knows......... maybe the odd surprise gig at the local bar (Cati's) if I get a bit twitchy :lol:

Doggy

lmj52

Hi mate.
leighton
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

owdoggy

owdoggy

Quote from: Brewerydave on February 22, 2015, 15:19:09 PM
Like your style Doggy!
Thank you :tiphat:

Quote from: Brewerydave on February 22, 2015, 15:19:09 PM
I have been known to abuse a few instruments in my time - see you up the valley one day!
I'll get the kettle on :D

Doggy

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Brewerydave

Like your style Doggy!
I have been known to abuse a few instruments in my time - see you up the valley one day!

owdoggy