NEW SEWERS

Started by Pinkgolf, December 22, 2017, 12:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tandas

Yes I believe the townhall no nothing.  After all again in the Sol Times the mayor says what a nice Christmas present they have given to us making us all legal when until we have paperwork to say so we aren't!  The same with the sewers they say they have put them in but not any follow up.  Here in La Perla a new build villa was constructed last year and connected to the main sewer pipe in the road that goes no where!!!  That's a lot of sh...t backing up!!!!   Their architect told them it was ok. :13:. When it comes back in their loos they'll know he was wrong.  Happy Christmas.

DavenPam

Can you believe the Town Hall don't know?
:41:
Former owner of Essentials in Calle Carrera, Arboleas.

Pinkgolf

Thank you for your suggestion ginger. None of our neighbours are connected yet, just one villa in the street is as far as we are aware and we don't even know if that has been fully connected. We could easily connect into the new sewer pipe which has been laid down the middle of the street, but when the pipe reaches the end of the street, it goes off into the rambla somewhere. It's this part that concerns us as we cannot find out if the pipe is then connected to the sewage treatment plant. Don't fancy everything backing up if there's no final connection !!!!

ginger

I have friends in C/Colorin and am fairly certain they are connected. Why not ask others in the street just to be sure.

Pinkgolf

Can anyone please tell me whether the new sewer is up and running in Calle Colorin in Los Carrascos yet?  Have tried to find out from the Town Hall, but no one could say. We would like to connect to it asap. Many thanks.