Corbyn's vote over bombing ISIS.

Started by webejamin, November 30, 2015, 11:22:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

byrney

You're right Webe.  "They" are all over the place,  "They" have been allowed to take over - and "who" is responsible for it?  Think not too hard....ooooh, yes, the loony left and their cohorts of the eighties.

Roger.  Discuss..........

webejamin

The fing is, for years our forces have been involved, fighting in the ar#@#le of the world, so provided they stick to the agenda, "bombing ISIS" then I'm OK with it, the more they get the merrier. It aint gonna change things in the UK, they will still try to blow us all to kingdom come. It might even tempt em out and show their hand sooner, that's all. They're already in the UK, all over the place. There is no doubt whatsoever, that sooner or later it's all gonna go off. All most people hope is it aint them when it happens, but there is that feeling of danger in the air, there always is.   

Tetley

Quote from: byrney on December 03, 2015, 17:50:05 PM
Come on Tets.

I'll take your last point first.

Corbyn will NEVER in a month of Sundays ever, ever, in a Million years become PM (thank God).

"Carbide" - well, your parody of his actual name says it all - he is a joke.

Could anyone ever take him seriously?  Roger??  Comments?

Carbine will be lucky to get the 2020 elections,but he is certainly shaking it down for the Youth and re engaging..... the politicaly dis engaged .....and there are millions of them with a vote the full job has room to go on its head.

tip hat
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

byrney

Come on Tets.

I'll take your last point first.

Corbyn will NEVER in a month of Sundays ever, ever, in a Million years become PM (thank God).

"Carbide" - well, your parody of his actual name says it all - he is a joke.

Could anyone ever take him seriously?  Roger??  Comments?

Tetley

bryns
like it or like it not

Carbide has been elected.... and has support,how i read him is..........were is the game plan ...........there aint one..........and thats what he is  asking for.

the really scarry thought is,if all this goes tits up,Carbide will gain momentem & support,then the UK really will be in a spin.....

:laugh:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

byrney

Yeah, that's right Tets. Let's continue pontificating and scratching our beards and putting leather patches on our "Uni" corduroy jackets thinking about the Cosmos....

Seem to remember being at the very centre of when it all started to happen, when the loony left in Manchester (don't think that Roger was directly involved) when they gave "asylum" in a "Church" down Moss Side to some guy who was allegedly being "persecuted" in Sri Lanka.  Turns out he'd conned the stupid idiots and he was no more under threat than you or me - but, it suited their "political agenda" at the time.....

That was the start of it all.  But, the words of wisdom of my former (high ranking Civil Servant) when everything had gone t**s up are so true today - "we are where we are"....

Thank you to our forefathers - we now have to clear up your mess for the sake of our children and grandchildren - but hey, far more important to worry about whether somebody is called a "Chairman", "Chairperson", or "Chair" eh?

Afraid there is going to be huge loss of life in the coming months and years, but that is the result of their actions.

Tetley

Quote from: byrney on December 03, 2015, 09:37:45 AM
"the only bloke with any sence has been Carbyne" - really Tets?  Time for your medication methinks.

Not really bryns,what the bloke seid on this is" Hang loose" and form a propper plan,ie Ground troops.....20 RAF Jets will be lost...... in the masses of planes.

countrys are going to have to join forces and murder the populas as Hitler did to destroy the idioligy,if there not prepared to start mass sluaghtering the brain washed and eradicating the issue all there going to achieve is Iraq 2 that will run for 100,s of years ,or until the locals get there hands on chemicals and nukes to strike the inferdell back with.

basikly the UK  has been sold a load of Bollxcks..... again were there was no need.... until a master ground invasion was put together.....wich it wont be,as the punters at home wont buy it,and it will cost MP,s seats...

this will make no diffrence to the UK  home Growns..... they are already fully brain washed & charged so the next issue for the politicaly inteligent..........managing the Angrys at home..... ie all sides once it kicks off...... wich it will.

Tip Hat

webejamin

I think the only fools around are those that believe we will be bombed or attacked less if the UK didn't get involved trying to kill off this ISIS scum anywhere in the world, let alone Syria. I don't believe these Muslim perverts will ever go away while they live in the UK, or elsewhere. They just need cracking down on harder and eradicating. The softly softly approach of appeasement hasn't worked, it needs a radical approach by all concerned including the Muslim communities.
What the fools of this world need to do, is wear a badge saying "I didn't do it" then, when or if an attack occurs on a bus, train, or street near you, They'll let them off with a little thank you.    

byrney

"the only bloke with any sence has been Carbyne" - really Tets?  Time for your medication methinks.

Tetley

Stay tuned folks.... for phase 2.... the Russia/ Nato Syria Face off...... once a few hundred 1000 locals get burned and the spoils is been shared.

more money diverted from the NHS/Homles.

the only bloke with any sence has been Carbyne.....Scarry

Tip Hat

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time "

Abraham Lincoln

languagesolutions

Quote from: Tetley on December 02, 2015, 10:28:05 AM
Quote from: Roger on December 02, 2015, 10:20:19 AM
The ISIL "army" Syria poses no military threat to us.
They are a rag tag bunch of fanatical yobs with a few captured tanks and rocket launchers, and a good video camera.
They only made the gains they have because they swept across mostly unoccupied desert, and only faced unarmed civilians and an incompetent Iraqui army.
Asad would have stopped them if the West had not stopped him.

Now the volunteer Kurdish militia with Western air support has pushed them back, and the Shia volunteers in Iraq are stopping further advance.
ISIL would not last 48 hours against a Western Army.

Their threat against the West comes from terrorist action by mostly home grown fanatics who have been indoctrinated by ISIL.
I saw a Muslim worker on the TV who is running a group to try to de radicalise Muslim youth.
He said that if the UK bombs Syria it will make his task more difficult.

There fanatics are already in Libya, Turkey, Belgium, France, Germany, and probably the UK.
And they are getting their bombs and weapons from Western arms suppliers.
They do not make AKs in Syria.

On the Money Again Rog,infact ISIS Have already won....... because peacfull nations like Belgium are in Lock Down,with people frightend to attend Christmass Markets and shop Keepers fearing been Atacked...... by as you say........home grown converts that have been genarated by western attacks on Islam,by the likes of bush & blair.

however
every cloud" has a silver government control line ing",now we can be spied on even more and laws can be rushed through to..... "save us all "

i hope Camrons Vote today goes on its Arse ( un likly after hours of brain wash and waffle tho )

Tip Hat

There's a great song by a dance group called Faithless, titled "Mass destruction". One of the lines is "Fear is a weapon of mass destruction". In Belgium they went from imminent terrorist attack to normality in 24 hours without anything changing. Just like the bullshit in London yesterday; if we're scared, we'll support the bombings. I doubt there will be a new attack any time in the near future unless we let and want it to happen.

RedEyes

Quote from: DieSse on December 02, 2015, 13:20:42 PM"They do not make AKs in Syria."    No, they make them in Russia - and probably some Russian and/or ex-Soviet allies.

Oddly enough, Russia no longer makes the AK - but 20 other countries do.  It's so reliable, it has bevome the weaopon of choice for many users.

Check the facts out here http://www.theglobalist.com/20-facts-mikhail-kalashnikov-ak-47/

macc

Quote from: Three Blind Mice on December 02, 2015, 22:41:25 PM
Off to war.
Fools.
A couple of certainties, makes the UK an even bigger target, and the fools who voted for this will not have to pay the consequenses.

Fools indeed TBM. They have been bombing for years without success, so the next step will be to send in the walking disposables. If people in the UK feared an attack before this decision to bomb, how are they going to feel once the bombs start dropping and they become part of this war. Happy Christmas everybody.

Three Blind Mice

Off to war.
Fools.
A couple of certainties, makes the UK an even bigger target, and the fools who voted for this will not have to pay the consequenses.

webejamin

I thought Hilary Benn's  speech was brilliant tonight.

zilnor

I think we all fear for our kids and grand kids TBM.

Three Blind Mice

The biggest problem is you can't bomb an ideal, I see that Libya is now home to 100K of them.
It's all about the money.
Given that like Iraq, there will be billion pound fortunes to be made in reconstruction projects, it will be interesting to see how this all plays out.
There may even be a post World War 11 solution to Berlin, where there were American, French, Russian and British sectors.
This has been going on for years, I recall Donald Rumsfeld let the cat out of the bag when he said during the Iraq war that " it is a problem having our oil under another countries land "
They preach austerity, yet the war machine never suffers.
Would be interesting to know how many MP's have members of their family in the forces.
I fear for our kids and grandkids, I really do.

zilnor

Webe, your fat cat is nowhere fat enough to represent one, although he does look a bit smug and content.  ;D
:0336: :s9890:

webejamin

I do believe they've been made outside Russia for decades now, even being produced in the USA at this moment, spose they would be really. :0336:

DieSse

"And they are getting their bombs and weapons from Western arms suppliers."          Would you like to provide some proof of this wild assertion?

"They do not make AKs in Syria."    No, they make them in Russia - and probably some Russian and/or ex-Soviet allies.

webejamin

Thinking back over the last few months events, I wonder if a great plan was hatched to create a battlefield out of Syria? The biggest exodus ever, away from the area? No, can't be. Maybe I should stop thinking for a while ???   

zilnor

Webe , we can't do away with your beloved fat cats. Who will provide employment to the plebs?  ;D ;D

webejamin

I think he dropped a major clanger describing the anti's as "terrorist sympathisers".

Tetley

Quote from: Roger on December 02, 2015, 10:20:19 AM
They are a rag tag bunch of fanatical yobs with a few captured tanks and rocket launchers, and a good video camera.
They only made the gains they have because they swept across mostly unoccupied desert, and only faced unarmed civilians and an incompetent Iraqui army.

Now the volunteer Kurdish militia with Western air support has pushed them back, and the Shia volunteers in Iraq are stopping further advance.

Their threat against the West comes from terrorist action by mostly home grown fanatics who have been indoctrinated by ISIL.
I saw a Muslim worker on the TV who is running a group to try to de radicalise Muslim youth.

There fanatics are already in Libya, Turkey, Belgium, France, Germany, and probably the UK.

On the Money Again Rog,infact ISIS Have already won....... because peacfull nations like Belgium are in Lock Down,with people frightend to attend Christmass Markets and shop Keepers fearing been Atacked...... by as you say........home grown converts that have been genarated by western attacks on Islam,by the likes of bush & blair.

however
every cloud" has a silver government control line ing",now we can be spied on even more and laws can be rushed through to..... "save us all "

i hope Camrons Vote today goes on its Arse ( un likly after hours of brain wash and waffle tho )

Tip Hat

Roger

Tetley

WELL with  a target 1800km M2 been bombed over the past 4 weeks night & day by various super powers & friends off ,Arboleas might as well buy an Old Jet out of the IBI  money and go and have a pop as well........................what a complet waste of UK  money,and heaven and hell forbid that these neandathal tits capture one of our RAF  pilots and burn them in a cage on prime time tv,because Camron really will need balls of steel.

if they want to sort it..........invade it with troops, and be prepared to masacer the population as Hitler did with the Jews ,because there not going to change hearts & minds,   or UK  keep OUT.

tip hat

webejamin

Fing is, it's world wide, you just have to look at what's occurring in Pakistan to see how the likes of ISIS operate and their intentions. ISIS and Taliban are all the same, I should imagine most of the rebels in Lybia and Syria are just the same, want the power and run things their way. They've hanged a bunch of Taliban for Killing 134 children at a school last year. I think Corbyn needs to look at the whole picture before deciding if we'd be safer with a "peace & love" approach, I'd prefer to get them before they get us.
Corbyn's attitude is admirable in our kind of society, but I think he's p#@*ing into the wind where Muslims are concerned. If we're right for bombing ISIS, they'll still be after our blood, same if we're wrong.     

Challenger 383

Agree another one in the melting pot, let's just hope turkeys  top man stands down as he has promised  too, if it's  proved his country is dealing with isis. I think I have got more chance of knitting fog.

languagesolutions

Quote from: Tetley on December 01, 2015, 14:44:42 PM
Quote from: webejamin on December 01, 2015, 14:39:15 PM
Just glad everyone's getting the "fat cat" angle on it all now.

Jams yer need yer fat cats to roll the dice and make the brass,like suger & branson,were it goes wrong is were yer skinny cats,like the kinnock,blair and the likes of,try to get fat on public pay........self made wealth is good ,public money  made wealth is obsence.

even Carbines on 130 k starters plus ex,s, lot of food for a skinny cat with anti fat cat values.....

Was checking out Corbyn's biography the other day. Unless it's wrong, he went from trade unions to politics without working a single day in the real world... just another sheep scrounging from they system.

Re ISIS, do you really think that if they were a real threat, we would still be selling arms to them?
If it were the case, we would get rid of them in two seconds flat. Ask all your army friends, it's easily done and there's no need for all this idiotic bombing. ISIS is just the new kid in the playground and the big guns are showing him his limits.

Nippy

DieSse

"Burn a few folks for Chritmass in the name of power & oil & money &  religions and control....."

Ah - that'll be ISIL/DAESH then - they don't want to stop until they've got ALL the power - are the ONLY religion - and control ALL  populations EVERYWHERE.

Unless someone stops them first.

Tetley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4FuqVbwifk   :rememberchristonchristmasday:

Burn a few folks for Chritmass in the name of power & oil & money &  religions and control.....

rockymo

webejamin

Thing was, the big corporations used to have a job to do, like build a dam, or a railway, a seaway or canal. Today, they seem to swallow up everything, constantly raking in billions, controlling governments , nations. It's the small time people like Branson and sugar, yes I said small time, they're not the fat cats, they're the people that create employment and wealth, compared to some of the Sheiks and oligarchs and kleptocrats that just stash money, much of it not their own.
The term "fat cat" can be used to describe all sorts of people, but I prefer to describe them as "people that live easily off the back of others and finance governments to their own end, contributing nothing to society, while amassing huge fortunes for themselves alone, often by foul means and to the detriment of society"   

Tetley

Quote from: Challenger 383 on December 01, 2015, 15:21:21 PM
Agree Tet's, the only people to profit  are the corporates and the bankers.

Webe I think Corbyn is simply asking what's the point of bombing, nothing will be gained millions of pounds and lives wasted, and and no exit strategy  or end game plans have even been discussed as to what happens  in the vacuum created, so I'm  guessing UK military and others will be in Syria for a decade to keep the peace between the various tribes.

Nutshell in A,

keep it going for years,cheap oil for the oil co,s,

give the dispendables  a medal here & There,manage the streets apart from the od AK47  mush that gets through in the shops or on the bus, and keep yer punters in fear,wile yer have yer black tie mansion doo,s  with the od intrest rate rise and home repro thrown in....

ali ak bar !( God is Good )

in shalla ( God Willing ) wi can all live in peace one day................

8)

wonderfull............

off topic....but refrence the machine....

how many years has the building scandell gone on here..... years

how many times did you see a uk gov info on telly.... warning people.... non

why

because if a few of yer punters are seen on telly getting there houses binned after a lifetime of work, keeps yer home front frightened ,that way they keep all the vat & tax on yer captives and there  pensions.............its not rocket science.... :o