Car Registration Name Change

Started by Lynne, April 27, 2024, 04:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Thanks Angleseylite for the suggestion - I've replied to your PM.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Angleseyite

Lynne

Thanks Elgin, but they don't do it.  They put me onto somebody else - who also doesn't do it.  I've now sent off 4 emails to different people asking for an appointment - still waiting.  I really must keep reminding myself that 'this is Spain!'
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Elgin

You should get the lawyer who is dealing with the will to do this because inheritance tax is involved (that is a delcaration of payment or exemption is needed) plus other documentation see:-

https://n332.es/transferring-a-vehicle-following-death/

Lynne

Quote from: barnaby on April 27, 2024, 23:21:42 PMVillalba. Opposite BP Albox

I did think about them but after a bad experience a few years ago I decided not to go there.  I might change my mind though as this problem is different from one a few years ago.  Thanks.

barnaby

Johnny73

##Unfortunately not, they put me onto somebody who also didn't do it, who put me onto somebody else who hadn't the decency to return my email for an appointment.##

Surprising as she used to be so helpful but maybe they are now too busy for some things.

Lynne

Quote from: DLMcN on April 27, 2024, 11:30:57 AMLynne - Try phoning Tina in Grupo Salvador [Avenida America 34, Albox] > Tel. 950 500 401

Thanks, will try her.

Quote from: Johnny73 on April 27, 2024, 12:03:04 PMI'm sure Amanda Oakley at ALO services will do that for you.
She is online.

Unfortunately not, they put me onto somebody who also didn't do it, who put me onto somebody else who hadn't the decency to return my email for an appointment.

I'll possibly try a local Gestor but was hoping for a recommendation.

Johnny73

I'm sure Amanda Oakley at ALO services will do that for you.
She is online.

DLMcN

Lynne - Try phoning Tina in Grupo Salvador [Avenida America 34, Albox] > Tel. 950 500 401

Lynne

Any suggestions for who to contact to get the name changed on my car from my late husband to myself?  I've tried a recommended local place in Albox but have not heard back from them.  I would prefer somebody that is efficient and doesn't ignore emails.