Good News About Pensions

Started by alansue, December 16, 2014, 07:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sallyb

Got mine this morning can't make head nor tail of it.
Phyll

Pennydot

限り、私は月に地雷を得るように、誰が気に

:D

CT

There's a spelling mistake in the second line

skid112

Quote from: jimmybeen on December 16, 2014, 09:55:56 AM

Agree - it's a bit like Roger translating and then posting Town Hall notices in English- disgraceful!! Next thing our Belgian and French neighbours will want notices in their language. What next -Arabic - where will it end??

:laugh:

Norm2

Quote from: jimmybeen on December 16, 2014, 09:55:56 AM
The sad thing is that this OP looks like the stuff that was produced by my local council / town hall and delivered to the households in the area. Sums up the UK IMO.  :head
Agree - it's a bit like Roger translating and then posting Town Hall notices in English- disgraceful!! Next thing our Belgian and French neighbours will want notices in their language. What next -Arabic - where will it end??

jimmybeen

The sad thing is that this OP looks like the stuff that was produced by my local council / town hall and delivered to the households in the area. Sums up the UK IMO.  :head

Rod

Not much about pensions in there, all about light and shade?

sandy b

cheakychops

ما يقوم به اللعنة يعني ذلك

doreen1

alansue

Good News

From the Downing St

Concerning Pensions, Healthcare

and Benefits

نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره
ما نقش سايهدگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت
نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايهدگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ررفت ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدانيست نقش ديوار و چشمخيره ماسايه
ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدانيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيرهماپيدا

نيست نقش

If I Hear Anything Else, I'll Let You Know.