Previous topic - Next topic

dannyfs

Calle Carrera, 10
Arboleas

10am - 2pm Monday - Friday
10am - 1pm Saturdays, Sundays, Bank Holidays

Open every day except Christmas Day and New Years Day

1991chrismith

Yesterday I received an email from a friend in England asking me to join an affiliate scheme via a link he sent me. Once I read up about it I soon realised that it is pyramid selling and promptly told him no. How many of us got caught by this back in the 70s 80s & 90s? Started off with chainletters, then moved on to joining this that or the other group to pyramid sell. Well it now seems that the electronic world has caught up and now schemes like SFI are running. It is exactly the same as the old pyramid scheme in the 1980s and 90s. It is a con.
I recall going to one of the open evenings in Norwich where some flyboy gave it all the verbal diarrhea to 100 or so open mouthed onlookers all looking for a fast buck. It is free to join he said, same as SFI claim, but then you have to spend hours on recruitment then buying stuff that you don't really want. All in order to line the pockets of the originators. I did not sign up.
SFI is exactly the same. Read this http://www.learnandearnonline.net/sfi-pyramid-scheme-aka-scam-what-to-know-before-you-join/
My parents got hooked into the chainletter thing in the 60s. Sending postal orders to people at the top of the list. Guess what? They never got to the top of the list and never received a penny yet sent £1 religiously to the person on the top of the list. It took them many months to realise it was a con. So nothing has changed.