Electric Bills online

Started by 1066 country, January 30, 2011, 18:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

Spot on Natalie!! I found the same problem when I was trying to register.

carlossaliente

Also,  when you go to the Endesa site, make sure you are viewing it on Internet Explorer, not Firefox, for example.  There is sometimes, but not always, a problem with viewing and printing your bills on the Endesa site with Firefox

Natalie

Rod

Most people should have a contract on which is their contract number, which will be needed, of course.

Starburst

Just one point when we registered we needed the last factura in order to set it up- went to Huercal Overa office and got a copy - might not be easy if you are in UK.

Rod

It is really easy, go onto this site http://www.endesaonline.com/ES/Hogares/ and register, below the log in (Oficina Online ). If you have got Google toolbar you can translate it as you go along. There is an "office demo" you can go onto and a sign up at the office so you can get started with your online bills. I have been doing it for 18 months now and you download your bill each month with full details on it. They send you an email when it is due, usually at least a week before it comes out of the bank.

1066 country

Does anyone know how I can view my Endesa electric bill?  The online version is way to complicated and therefore never works.  I can't view it through my virtual mail box on my internet banking.......HELP!!   ???
I rent my villa out, so any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks