Noise Levels

Started by zuluwarrier, May 17, 2015, 11:20:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: Trebmal on May 17, 2015, 15:08:40 PM
I've just endured a rather long night and would have loved to have listened to some loud music, instead I had to put up with 4hrs of said male n female at it..... Sounded worse than Cats screaming and howling.. At least had it been music I'd have sang along

4  hours....... :) what the drinking............. fxking easystart.......... :lol:

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Trebmal

I've just endured a rather long night and would have loved to have listened to some loud music, instead I had to put up with 4hrs of said male n female at it..... Sounded worse than Cats screaming and howling.. At least had it been music I'd have sang along

Karen4

No dogs anymore. One of us is always up by 6am, the other......But...angle-grinder? On a Sunday morning?! Taking the proverbial.
Cl3880

gingernut

Karen do have dogs?because 9 am we've had breakfast.

But still living the dream.

Karen4

Try being woken by an angle-grinder in the house next door, two Sunday mornings in a row at 9am.
Cl3880

Tetley

i think its the working limit at around 80db

i have a db meter, bands  set up with,normal Ambient levels are around 55 when outside ie wind noise,/genral gray noise,in mojacar the local cops will accept 90db befor midnight

you can buy a db meter from e bay for under 10 quid wich is handy for anywere ie workshop,work,events as you know how mutch db,s your getting .

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

zuluwarrier

Yup your rite we were all young once and enjoyed loud music but not to the detriment of our neighbor's . I had to endure 12 hours of window vibrating music & no I didnt want to complain if it was a one off But should it happen again I would like to know where I would stand legally with either asking them to turn it down or contacting the police.

gingernut

Ask the Mayor of Mojacar she will know has she has banned nearly every pub from having a life,its amazing when so many people who were young once all of a sudden can't stand the sound of music, or people having fun, I know what your going to say(there is no need for it to be so loud)..

zuluwarrier

Hi,
   Does anyone know what would be regarded as the legal acceptable noise levels in a built up area ( ie music ) & how late is it permitted to go on till.

Thanks
                     Zuluwarrier