The Best League in the World....Not

Started by Three Blind Mice, February 19, 2014, 22:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lindablyth32

Best league in the world or not.try telling that to the Sunderland and city fans this weekend.on paper we should murder the mackems,but like the fa cup against Wigan last year, anything can happen.enjoy the day blues and mackems.ctid

Three Blind Mice

cactus jack

And another thing.

As according to you I know nothing about football, tis all a matter of opinion, I wouldn't be as quick as you are to judge others just cos they don't agree with their narrow minded ideas.

I watched the Gala Chelsea game earlier, a fair result imo.

A month ago, our 2nd team, kids if you will, played Gala in a tourny, 9 of the team that played against one of the best that the epl has to offer, managed a credible 0-0 against them, just like when our kids managed to beat Liverpool at a tourny in Dublin at the start of the season.

The reason I mention this is that the english media are always putting down other leagues, they hype up the epl, I know given a chance in the epl, my team would finish mid table in season one, given the obscene money the teams waste on average players in the epl, I reckon in season two, we would be in with a chance of winning the epl, season 3, 4, 5 we would be winning it.

We operate on an income that is less than most epl clubs pay to agents, we do very well considering how much our income is, you can mock all you wish, but we will be there one day, that is for sure.

Take care and god bless  :tiphat: 

Three Blind Mice

Oh, and for the record, I may be many things, but I am neither blind, nor a simpleton  :tiphat:

lindablyth32

Quote from: Three Blind Mice on February 26, 2014, 17:46:15 PM
Quote from: lindablyth32 on February 26, 2014, 17:38:16 PM
I wouldn't say man city got a footballing lesson.barca didn't trouble joe hart till the penalty.which was a little bit outside the box.but you get some of these decisions sometimes.thenthe second half we actually played better. We got hit with a last minute counter as we were chasing the game.no worries we will fight on in barca and if we lose then so be it.but for a jock to ridicule the prem when both Celtic and rangers would jump at he chance to be in it is a bit rich.as cactus jack has said the prem is the best league for pure entertainment hence why it is the most sought after tv deal in the world.

It's called banter, I am not putting the epl down, it's the sky hype I am putting down.

And yes, I would bite your hand off to play in any english league.
That's what I like,banter.the more p**stakeing as well.as for sky, well I have a subscription but they are so far up themselves it's untrue.the best pundits on there are souness and neville.(now that is a dirty word)
For all they money in the epl, they imo are wasting it, and the results go a long way to prove that.

There is a team called Celtic Nation, they are about 3 divs away from league 2 at the moment, Celtic own them in a round about way, if all else fails, it will be our in to the english league set up.

:tiphat:

Three Blind Mice

Quote from: lindablyth32 on February 26, 2014, 17:38:16 PM
I wouldn't say man city got a footballing lesson.barca didn't trouble joe hart till the penalty.which was a little bit outside the box.but you get some of these decisions sometimes.thenthe second half we actually played better. We got hit with a last minute counter as we were chasing the game.no worries we will fight on in barca and if we lose then so be it.but for a jock to ridicule the prem when both Celtic and rangers would jump at he chance to be in it is a bit rich.as cactus jack has said the prem is the best league for pure entertainment hence why it is the most sought after tv deal in the world.

It's called banter, I am not putting the epl down, it's the sky hype I am putting down.

And yes, I would bite your hand off to play in any english league.

For all they money in the epl, they imo are wasting it, and the results go a long way to prove that.

There is a team called Celtic Nation, they are about 3 divs away from league 2 at the moment, Celtic own them in a round about way, if all else fails, it will be our in to the english league set up.

Three Blind Mice

I am from north of the border, though haven't lived there for manys a year.

The game in scotland is corrupt, it's run by people who have one goal, and that is to make sure rangers are at the top.

They used to call Celtic supporters paranoid, now they can't, and don't, cos all we had been saying have turned out to be true, they did cheat, they were caught, and yet they have received no punisment.

All of scottish football has been cheated, my club more than most, in those circs, I have every right to moan about it.

As for the best league in the world, it's a standing joke on scottish football blogs, sky hype it up as the best league in the world, imo, it's way behind the Spanish and German leagues.

It's the richest league in the world.

When you look at say the bottom clubs in the EPL and their income, they have failed miserably imo to put together a decent team on the income they have.

Roy Keane summed it up perfectly last night after the game in Greece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgkTNkH5JNw

I bleed football.

lindablyth32

cactus jack

TBM Aptly named)

As someone who purports to be north of the border and a football fan but who does nothing more than moan about the other Glasgow club and the crooked differences between the two, I find your comment about City, Arsenal and now Utd somewhat strange. If you have any knowledge at all about football the 'best league in the world' is not a reference to  having the BEST teams or players in the world any simpleton can see that that is clearly not the case.

It is that ANY team can beat ANY team at ANY given time hence the scrap for top 4/6 places and the fact that any team from 10th down can still go down. Take a look at any other European league and tell me what you see including the newly reformed Disney sponsored Scottish leagues.

up the Albion  :tiphat:

Three Blind Mice

First Man City getting a footballing lesson from a Barca team in first gear, now Arsenal getting a spanking from Bayern. :D

A wee observation about Wenger and Pep.

Since Arsenal last won a trophy, Pep Guardiola has retired as a player, became a manager, took a year out and won 18 trophies along the way.

The best league in the world, dearie me. :whistle: