fibre glass resin supplys

Started by Tetley, February 19, 2014, 15:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: tonybee on February 20, 2014, 15:06:47 PM
lapanto's steve thought you would have seen it in there.up on the car shelf

Ive just come back from Longos,he had a shipyard full in there,i thought id seen it somewere else as well.... senior moment..  ;D
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

tonybee

lapanto's steve thought you would have seen it in there.up on the car shelf

Tetley

Quote from: cantabrian on February 19, 2014, 16:10:10 PM
Longos have it ,in the almacen on the left near the wire cage.

spot on many thanks  :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

cantabrian

Longos have it ,in the almacen on the left near the wire cage.

Tetley

i need a bit of gel coat,resin and activator to repair a plastic panel,just wonered if anybody knows were i can buy fibreglass bits localy  ? (small amount 1kg of each resin,plus actvator )

tvm     :tiphat: