Iptv sky TV problems

Started by MigMan, March 24, 2020, 20:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MigMan

Thanks I'm getting around 34 ping. Thankyou for your feedback regards

sat

You may need to state which app or provider you are using and having issues with for a better answer, as there are so many apps and providers without stating which you are using you will get replies from people using different apps and providers saying all is fine.
Also note that in the current situation, the internet is running at a very full capacity. So much so that the likes of Amazon, Youtube, Netflix have stopped streaming in HD, to try and ease capacity. So it could be as simply as local internet issues and routing issues.
Although you say you are "getting more than enough.speed."... how do you know this? Speedtests are crap, as they only measure speeds to a nearest server (by passing any local data routing issues) and not to where your iptv servers are located, and run only for a short period of time - like 30 seconds, and not like the constant feed that IPTV / streaming requires. And if you do run a speed test, forget the speeds, look at jitter / ping speeds...they are more important than speed.

MigMan

Anyone else having problems receiving sky BBC with firestick iptv, mine has been good up to Friday,  not sure if it's the sky or internet, although I have been checking all the time and getting more than enough.speed.
Keeps freezing blue circle spinning, doing it on live TV, movies  and box sets.
Any feed back would be good.