Bin Riflers!!

Started by Bob The Painter, August 07, 2012, 14:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter and Frances

Thanks for the info John some people will never be satisfied, thank heaven there are people who take the time to inform others rather than just winge

Well done John

Bob The Painter

Thanks Rozzieb, and yes I was at my gates as the bins are across the road. I know that the info got to Maria this morning and they are aware its going on. Tim 1 I was talking to another trade today and we agree that Tim is not your name... we both think its Richard....so thank you for the apology.  :tiphat: Now that we are friends can I call you Dick. :wave John.

terryharris

Thanks John for reminder us that the current financial situation in Spain is getting worse than better.
I do usually drop my bag of rubbish off in Los Carrascos but those wanting to search through
the bag are quite welcome to it.
It usually contains used cat litter,cat sxxx,empty cartons and fag ends!
Terry Harris,

rozzieb

John would actually have been almost home when he saw this so don't blame him wanting to shower in this weather!!!

at least he did something by chasing them off AND noting the car reg - honestly people are so quick to find fault these days.......

felipe

I think that John was most likely very close to home when he saw this and would have had to drive back to Arboleas to report it.  Had it been closer to Arboleas I am sure he would have gone to see Maria.

ianv

i always separate sensitive papers and use them to light me burner in winter, sometimes storage is a bit of a problem so when short of space i stuff them down the knickers of me missus, nothing gets down there without a fight! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tintin

We get bin riflers all the time on our development, have done for years, they are looking for anything to salvage and use, its amazing what people throw away, but for security sake always destroy any personal papers by shredding or tearing into tiny strips.
Mike

fredup

Due to recent UFO  sightings and possible local extra terrestrial activity I think members of the general public shouldn't even contemplate approaching anybody un known to them.

The last thing we need locally at the moment are a few local citizens on patrol pensioners getting vaporized by un known life forms.

Tim1

Not aggression, just disbelief that someone could witness behaviour that is almost undoubtably linked to criminal activity, post warning to others, ( for which full marks!), yet didn't have the time to report to the police because they needed a shower! And then to ask if someone else would do it for them!

Identity theft is not nice - I know someone who was a victim. These people need to be caught and questioned, and as with any crime the police need to know quickly as soon as suspicions are raised, not receive a second hand report from someone who didn't actually see it.

Anyway, to the Painter - appologies, no agression intended.

loafer

Quote from: sparkiemike on August 08, 2012, 08:26:45 AM
:wave

don't be so aggressive tim1

mike

:tiphat:

Aggressive ???  How do you work that out  ???   It was a reasonable question.

Accusing people of being aggressive when they clearly are not is, well, aggressive.

Or am I now being aggressive. ???

sparkiemike

:wave

don't be so aggressive tim1

mike

:tiphat:
Rules are made for the obeyance of fools & the guidance of wise men

Tim1

Quote from: John The Painter on August 07, 2012, 14:39:53 PM
No Dave, just got in from work, need shower etc. If any one else has a way of letting them know I would be grateful. :tiphat:   John.

You had time to post in detail on this forum yet didn't have time to tell the police!!?

cantabrian

Are they related to Bin Laden!!?? :rofl: :rofl:

manjon

I have also seen a suspicious Renault Clio, navy blue with a sun scortched bonnet....................... dont know if there was anything in it, but just be aware could be a group of them.  >:(

DavenPam

When you pick up your dogs mess...make sure it goes in bin with any paper.
Former owner of Essentials in Calle Carrera, Arboleas.

Bob The Painter

No Dave, just got in from work, need shower etc. If any one else has a way of letting them know I would be grateful. :tiphat:   John.

dafydd51

John,
        Have you passed on details of the car to the local police?

Dave

Bob The Painter

Los Carrascos - Las Garcias end -  1500hrs  Tuesday 7th

As I pulled up to my gates I have seen two very suspicious (possibly Easter European) males.  Aged 30/40 years old.

They were going through all contents of the large bins.  They were ripping open the bags and passing to each other what looked like headed notepaper or bills/statements.  I have no doubt they are looking for names/addresses and any other info they can get hold of.  They were just dropping the rubbish all over the ground as they were doing this.

As has been said before:  Be careful what you are putting in your rubbish bags!!

I approached them whilst writing down the car details but quick as a shot they jumped in the car and sped off.

The car is a small white Nissan   REg: B1041 FW

People should be aware of these two as they are obviously up to no good!!

Mods.  Can this please stay on here for a while so that as many people can view it as possible.