being spoken about behind my back

Started by midasdriver2001, August 08, 2012, 14:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

legsakimbo

Someone innocent has something to say and small minded people have to come on here and just prove a point of how rude most (but not all) of you are on this forum, Beemer, whats the purpose of posting this?? whats the purpose of your comment??? just to be rude, you have no need to comment in my opinion. CT, can't figure out what this post means?? did you go to school?? can you read?? seems pretty clear to me. Telcaz, get a life?? do you have one? Midas does, she's selling her stuff to make some extra cash, she simple didn't like the fact that some idiot was rude enough to slag her off behind her back and then had the cheek to say she knocked her down to a very cheap price, little does that women know she previously bought them for 10 pound so in my eyes she made a pretty good profit. Saint76, Jeremy kyle?? you must have plenty of time on your hands watching that **** , no wonder your comments are of no use to anyone, a bit like that show. Bill, your also pretty rude, im asuming you must be one of the younger members on here because its the sort of thing a 12 year old would say, think some of you need to grow up, this forum does my bloody head in, if someone writes something on here and none of you like it, how about just click off and get on with your day, by the way im midasdrivers daughter and im pretty ****** off, next time you have something to say keep it shut!! my advice? although you didn't ask for it, grow up!!!

P.s thank you for the nice comments, seems there are some mature people on this site after all. good day to you all :) 

King saint 76

The Jeremy Klye show comes to Arboleas....... "We'll be right back with the all important DNA results"

Weirdest post of the year so far.

bill

telcaz

Ct, i agree, can't see what all the fuss is about, get a life,
                                                                                  Terry.

CT

Can someone explain what this post is all about, it's Double Dutch to me

beemer

hi  im confused   what is the purpose of this posting ,as far as i can see  someone sold an item  and was happy with the price  received  and then for some reason appears to have listened to some  gossip and taken offence ????? maybe its the heat.

smiling453

I don't understand some people ! Why oh why would anyone say rude or bad things about you behind your back after getting a bargain and completing a deal with you ?? I personaly have purchased three individual items from 'Midas' and have found both Mr & Mrs 'Midas' to be very polite, punctual & nice people. I would be very pleased to do busines with them again should I need / want an item that they are selling, and I would never say anything disparaging about them.
I should add that I don't know them, and have never met them, other than on the couple of occasions that I met them to make a purchase. 
Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life

bigbaz

if you dont like people talking about you behind your back you need to move away from the almanzora valley
they love it there, they thrive on it

midasdriver2001

Puff, On on with you lol, soft as *****  me, thats my problem as well you know !!!

PuffTheMagicDragon

Don't mess with Midas, cos she's dead 'ard....................Or so I've heard sweetie :whistle:

Puff

temasek

Don't beat about the bush next time , Midas !
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D
:wave
W.R.L.F.C.

King saint 76

Only on the Arboleas forum.......   :lol:

Sharron T

midasdriver2001

Im getting a bit fed up with folks over here, they either want something for nothing, or mess ya around, so the other day when we managed to sell 2 planters at , and yes at a knock down price of 40e someone had them, then i hear we are being slagged of cause they knocked the price down and are so happy about it, well let me tell ya the price we wanted was the price ya paid for em so stick that in ya pipe and smoke it, then to hear that we were rude and ignored her, i dont think so, she was the one that got up and walked away without so much as a bye bye, so if ya want to talk about us please do it to my face not behind my back, i have done nothing to you, but watch this space cause i aint in the mood for twats like you
ps i dont mind selling things cheap as i need to sell it but please dont be snobby and stuck up about the fact ya got it cheap.
moan over for now, Julie Elizabeth Boyles, there i have named myself in full as iv nothing to hide