Mattresses

Started by J.patner, May 20, 2014, 18:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddiei

Having looked on the forum before our last trip and wanting to replace our mattress whilst there we contacted Irene at the Sleep Centre in Albox. I'm posting this to say that we thoroughly recommend them for mattresses and pillows etc. They have a good stock and arranged delivery, and would have taken the old mattress away for free. They're two streets up from Mercadona with Rizos on the corner.  :tiphat:

J.patner

pensiv

Quote from: J.patner on May 20, 2014, 18:51:57 PM
Thanks Guys,

Yh looking for Spanish size. Last time we brought mattresses was a few years back. We brought from Vera a couple of times but it's to far for delivery. The guy across from the GP garage we have never been to sure about him. They need to be good quality as they are for children.

Will check them out though Thank You very much  :tiphat:

Not sure if you want new or used? My friend has two single beds and mattress's for sale....only been used in holiday home on very few occasions...any good?

J.patner

Thanks Guys,

Yh looking for Spanish size. Last time we brought mattresses was a few years back. We brought from Vera a couple of times but it's to far for delivery. The guy across from the GP garage we have never been to sure about him. They need to be good quality as they are for children.

Will check them out though Thank You very much  :tiphat:

jodee

then again, she might not be called Irene, but the bed shop is a good one  :tiphat:
I only drink to make other people seem more interesting.

jodee

Spanish or Brit sizes?
Brit try Irene in the bed shop same road as Rizos and puppy rescue charity places, don't know what the shops called or the street name, sorry  ???
I only drink to make other people seem more interesting.

J.patner

Hello  :wave

Can any body recommend a shop in Albox or surrounding areas who sell single mattresses Please?

Many Thanks JP  :tiphat: