Woodhouse kennels. Now sorted

Started by Zulu, January 30, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu

Just had call from kennels and now all sorted.  Thanks for everyones help.

Bearnancs

Quote from: Zulu on January 30, 2018, 10:29:40 AM
Have tried to contact Woodhouse kennels on both numbers advertised plus whats up and tried web site to no avail.  Their advert is still in Euro weekly, but are they still trading? 
Thanks

Hi there yes we are still here and open. The 950930585 number is correct it does play up now and then as it is an Internet phone. So sorry you haven't been able to get hold of us. I will te set all the phone system now. Do you have WhatsApp? If so add +34 634 359 541‬‬ to you phonebook and you can message or call us on that. I'll go reset all phones.

Jinx

Have sent him a message on facebook to look on forum
The 5 steps after the Hurt .....
Anger,Resentment,Healing,Forgiveness,then Moving On

Zulu

Don't do facebook,  but did click onto above link and last comment was made October 17.  Not sure if this has not been commented on since then.

Jinx

The 5 steps after the Hurt .....
Anger,Resentment,Healing,Forgiveness,then Moving On

Zulu

Thanks Luke, this is the number on their advert I have just tried this number and I have tried it several times previously but no luck with that or their 950930585, website does not exist, if it does its not working for me.  I e-mailed 2 weeks ago but had no reply.

luke

james mobile for woodhouse kennels,650211952,theres always someone there,probably in the kennels.

John n Julie

If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all!

Zulu

Have tried to contact Woodhouse kennels on both numbers advertised plus whats up and tried web site to no avail.  Their advert is still in Euro weekly, but are they still trading?  
Thanks