Chc energia bills

Started by Zulu, June 13, 2018, 12:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest4538

Quote from: Elgin on June 13, 2018, 13:55:00 PM
You might also want to check if you are getting a good deal on price.  Based on the price quoted on their website and my last bill they are 16%  (€41) more expensive than Endesa (Tarifa One Nocturna)

I only use about 700KWh/year. Switching recently from CHC Energía to Iberdrola will save me about 50€/year: every little helps!

Iberdrola has an office in Albox and one of their agents, Isa, speaks some English. See ramblagirl´s comment in http://www.arboleas.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=121827.0.

Dylanthomas2014

Hi I have not had a bill since 23 Feb from chc so something is going on just out of curiosity what are the Spanish comparison sites and how do you swap suppliers thanks for any advice

adasingleton

Hi the same as just happened to me this week and it got me thinking. But I re looked at the date and they swapped the meter for a new one.
So in my case the bill I have just got is what the meter was reading when they swapped it for a new one.
So I am either going to get another bill in a months time to bring it back into the every 2 month cycle.
Who knows out here,
Mrs s.

Elgin

You might also want to check if you are getting a good deal on price.  Based on the price quoted on their website and my last bill they are 16%  (€41) more expensive than Endesa (Tarifa One Nocturna)

Zulu

I have always received my bills every 2 months, the last was issued in May.  Today I have had an e-mail to tell me that another bill has been issued.  I have gone onto my account and printed off this bill which is for 1 months usage.  Does anyone know if they are now billing monthly.

Thanks