Ford Dealership

Started by Optomist, May 09, 2018, 21:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rtis

When one buys a Dagenham Dustbin what can one expect !!  :hee20hee20hee:

bagwash

Optomist just wondering what area you live that gives you hard ice 10-15 times a year  also surely by nine ish in the morning the sun is up and melted whatever frost, or hard ice

RedEyes

Quote from: Optomist on May 21, 2018, 15:54:39 PM....has electrically adjustable side mirrors though , great i set them when i get car and they dont get touched again for 3 years until i sell it .

Obviously, you are the only person who drives this car.  However, many cars are driven by more than one person and having remotely adjustable rear view mirrors is then very advantageous.

I do take the point about a heated rear screen, I would have assumed it would be standard on any car these days.

tandas

Optimist which model was it? And which garage?  All the models we saw at Jupiter Lorca had rear heated screens only front was extra, why didn't you reject the car as not as expected?

Linda2512

We have recently purchased a brand new For Ka plus from Automecainca AlmanzorA, in  Cuevas del Almanzora, the service was excellent, and Loli, who speaks English has kept us informed all the way till collection of the car, we did go to Huercal Overa first, but preferred Cuevas and Loli

tandas

Lorca Jupiter is definitely not closed.  We would recommend them Everytime. Last service on our Kuga was free and every service on our focus and before that our English Mondeo were on time reasonable cost and done efficiently wouldn't go anywhere else.  There is a lady in the offices who speaks English and the foreman is very helpful.

Rod

Perhaps they said Almeria as it was in Andalucia and we do live in Almeria province but it is virtually half the distance to go to Lorca than it is Almeria. It is always very busy in Lorca so would be most surprised if it is shut.   http://www.autojupiter.es/

adasingleton

My friend bought a car from ford huercal overa took them 14 weeks to get it getting fobbed off all the time .

Rod

It's news to me that Lorca has gone. I bought my car there and always have the service done there as well. If this is true I will have to find another reliable Ford dealer to do the servicing.
I have just Googled them, Auto Jupiter, and their website is still there as well as their opening times etc.

guest4538

Optomist,

Just as a matter of interest, why not the dealership in Huercal Overa?

adasingleton

Cuavas de almanzora has a good ford dealership .

Optomist

Does anyone recommend a Ford dealership or dealer that can supply a new Ford with decent after service , please not Huercal Overa , rather travel a bit further but seems the Lorca one has gone now but there has to be others that can do a good deal  .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .