Valle Radio!

Started by edgey, December 02, 2009, 14:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluesbrothers

Quote from: chrissy and charlie on December 04, 2009, 07:21:37 AM
Hi Ed, we will match you, we have already donated, what hell this little lad must be going through, not to mention his family.Anybody who is fortunate enough to have healthy Children should see the picture of that brave little lad in the sol times this week. You keep up the good work. Let us know where to take the Money Chrissy and Charlie. 
A Big Thank you to Chrissy & Charlie for there kind donation for Dominic. Ed & Baz & Dominic's Family 8) 8)

bluesbrothers

Many Thanks for that if your not coming to the jam on sunday give me a ring and we can meet up 680355376
This is the gig in Stratford upon Avon that i an doing for SMA. If you near there come and join us. A big thanks Ed & Baz. 8) 8)

Fundraising    Events    The Jennifer Trust Christmas Variety Show

The Jennifer Trust Christmas Variety Show  18th Dec 2009

The Civic Hall,
Stratford upon Avon.

We would like to invite you and your family to join the Jennifer Trust's Christmas Variety Show.

The show will include Ed Stacey, a Blues Singer who's grandson has Type 2, please check out his website for further information: www.theyankeebluesbrothers.com.

Natasha Wood will be our After Dinner Speaker. Natasha is a successful comedienne with Type 2 SMA. Please look at www.rollingwithlaughter.com for further details.

Kevin O'Conner, a Country and Folk singer, will also be performing. The evening includes a Three Course Supper, Disco, Raffle and Table Top Games.

The Variety show will take place on Friday 18th December from 7.30 p.m. ­to 12.30 p.m. All tickets are £30 and are available from the Fundraising team. Discounts are available for table bookings.

-   

chrissy and charlie

Hi Ed, we will match you, we have already donated, what hell this little lad must be going through, not to mention his family.Anybody who is fortunate enough to have healthy Children should see the picture of that brave little lad in the sol times this week. You keep up the good work. Let us know where to take the Money Chrissy and Charlie. 

owdoggy

Quote from: bluesbrothers on December 03, 2009, 17:42:07 PM

ALL GONE VERY QUIET

Can't have that on 'ere eh :D
Have never met you lads (must come & see a gig sometime) but best of luck to yer and that goes to anyone doing charity work :clap:

Christmas?....bah humbug

Doggy

bluesbrothers

881 Hits if you all give one euro per hit for Dominic that would be good i will put €20 any one want to add to this Cheers Ed 8)   

ALL GONE VERY QUIET

bluesbrothers

Quote from: nibbler on December 03, 2009, 14:52:18 PM
There are many people in this area who do wonderful charity work,most of them are unsung hero's.
They certainly don't bad mouth the people they're hoping will give them money and support.
MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Nibbler
Hi Nibbler This Is Ed I am going back to the uk to Stratford Upon Avon to do a charity gig for the jennifer Trust for SMA  the charge to them is Free i will pay the flights hotel petrol and what ever so i can help the kids what are you going to do for charity this Christmas :wave

alcalde

If you can't take a joke you should'nt have joined, or come to Spain for that matter.

Obviously the ones that have taken a offence are the ones being refered to !!!

As for the person that spoke to Baz and said he was, 'Up his own a$%e' I presume that means you got in with him to hear what he said. PERVERT !!!

For God's sake lighten up.  :lol:

nibbler

There are many people in this area who do wonderful charity work,most of them are unsung hero's.
They certainly don't bad mouth the people they're hoping will give them money and support.
MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Nibbler

bluesbrothers

GETTING A BIT BORING NOW A :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

kingo

Well if thats an apology, you can go swivel.

Kn@bhe@d

andie

"Why don't we all get up there on Sunday and support a very poorly little boy instead of sitting at our computers! "

yes what a  luxury it  must be,to be able to get so concearned abought a bit off off the cuff fun,compared to that  of what this poor  devasted family of the poor boy must be going through.

i will also be thair on sunday with my family & freinds i hope to see you ALL thair and lets help raise a few euros,for this little lad .

S  :tiphat:

debt collector

Come on everybody! We all say things we shouldn't!

Why don't all us 'tossers' on here stop worrying about 'words' and do more actions!

The Blues brothers do so much for charity , travelling to Gibraltar recently for free to do a gig for a charity! So some of you may not like all their music, but then we would be a very boring lot if we all liked the same things.

Why don't we all get up there on Sunday and support a very poorly little boy instead of sitting at our computers!

See you all there on Sunday!!!!

baz

thats better, im back on as baz now

kingo why have you signed your post kn@bhe@d

is that your name

come on folks lighten up a bit

worse things happen at sea

bluesbrothers

hi baz here

what was said on the radio was a bit of banter, just a bit of a laugh, no offence intended, well only a little bit

even the tossers on here must admit there are tossers on here

how is it you can come on here and slag off restaurants, bars, performers, businesses and people and think it is ok but when i get on the radio and have an opinion which was valid, the tosser comment was about an earlier posting to do with new yrs eve, the person only wanted a bit of info not a sermon, i get abuse. i apologise to chelseaphil for calling him a professor, even tho i thought he was one, i apologise to you all for calling you tossers, even tho some of you undoubtedly are
if you are now going to boycott blues brothers shows why not use the money on sunday and donate some to dominic

and there i was thinking i didnt have any listeners

baz

harley1

:clap:8)  We do know Baz can wind people up but you have got to admire Baz & Ed for the good charity work they do.   :clap: 8)

HARLEY! :clap: :clap: :clap:
I might wear the trousers but my wife tells me which ones to put on

bluesbrothers

You can see why hes got the ump  only 1 reply 

JAM FOR DOMINIC
charity event for dominic who has leukaemia at el cordobes santopetar 12pm, all musicians welcome for a massive jam session and try and raise as much money as we can
he´s only 5, has just been operated on and now is on chemotherapy, will be in isolation for 6 months
please help By Baz 808

HogRider

Personally I thought it was a bit like a Ryanair '1 Euro a pee' stunt ! All publicity is good no matter how bad ! Fing is sometimes you have to watch which way the winds blowing so you don't get wet !

Hogs Good Morning ! :tiphat:

Geminis

Merry Christmas one and all.... ;D 8) :-*
The "angelic duo"

cathy

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH  ;D  :lol:

hishmurgh

I really cant undrstand how anyone would want to listen the programe is inane and unprofesional I would rather listen to silence than that

casa chaos

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:love it!!!!!!!

racer

as Harry Hill would say " FIGHT"

suzuki

Oh dear Baz.Looks like you done it again.Dont worry Ed,anyone that knows Baz wont take it too seriously and they are the ones most likely to come and see you perform.Come to think of it,I have'nt been for ages so may have to get round to it.As for being a karaoke singer,yeah,heard some good ones of them.You just need to watch that X Factor thingy.Loads of em on there. :clap:
GEM

olly

Is it worth all this? Remember folks " sticks and stones".
Baz. Never met you, dont know you. Happy Christmas, have a good one.
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

bobman

Quote from: andie on December 02, 2009, 18:33:14 PM
Quote from: Claire on December 02, 2009, 18:16:34 PM
A 4yr old boy is mauled to death by a dog - another soldier is killed in Afganistan and Baz has called us tossers - Sorry but come on!

if you have got an issue with him or his show, lead from the front and go and tell him about it in person.
:wave S
Well dont you think that big idiot should of taken your advice Andie before he blarted it out on the radio ?? met him once after a bluesbrothers gig in mojacar and was totally up his own arse!!
Heard better karaoke singers.  :lol:

bluesbrothers

From Ed Stacey the other half of the Blues Brothers. What Baz has said on the radio today has got nothing to do with me,  Cheers Ed.    Baz Is good at winding you all up and you have bit dont take it to heart :wave 8)

andie

Quote from: Claire on December 02, 2009, 18:16:34 PM
A 4yr old boy is mauled to death by a dog - another soldier is killed in Afganistan and Baz has called us tossers - Sorry but come on!

thank you Claire i was loosing the will to live  :head i listened to the programe as i always do,it was all said very tongue in cheek,/ lighhearted anybody that knows Baz knows he is a larger than life local character and entertainer & family man.
before everybody start slagging him off or being brave in anominoty off the keyboard , the bloke has led from the front and helped raised 1000,s for local charities,so please wind yer necks in and wrap up (well for winter ! )
or if you have got an issue with him or his show, lead from the front and go and tell him about it in person.
:wave S

Claire

nibbler

I hope Baz does'nt rely on the forum members for support of his gigs.
If he does it would be as well for him to retire back to the UK now.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Nibbler :-* :-* :-*

kingo

Sounds like "Baz" of the Blues Brothers is a bit of a Kn@b, thats Valle Radio AND the Blues Brothers of my xmas card list, will steer clear of their performances in future, he can go and swivel round my middle finger, kn@bhe@d  :head

andie

beets listening to some boring git flogging funrals ! :rofl: S

edgey

Just been listening to valle radio, and heard Baz slagging all the forum members off by saying there all a bunch Tossers, and some comment  was also said about chelseaphil,which i didnt totally catch. i think that was totally out of order as i think chelseaphil does a good job, and the forum is a helpful place!