Old wooden beams wanted

Started by Cheese, November 24, 2015, 16:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gus-lopez

Quote from: Dave and Sue on December 02, 2015, 23:53:32 PM

Well worth the trip "Juan Garcia" is one of the best places around here , for this kind of stuff !!

Really nice man as well
hope you find what you are looking for

Regards Dave 
Yes he is a good bloke to deal with. Sold him most of my antique roof tiles years ago. Best price out of everyone .

tandas

The old fella at the bottom of our road just gave away the old beams from his makeover on his old house for firewood, so you missed them.

Dave and Sue

Well worth the trip "Juan Garcia" is one of the best places around here , for this kind of stuff !!

Really nice man aswell
hope you find what you are looking for

Regards Dave 
Still living the dream after 20 years

Cheese

Thanks Gus i will give them a try next week,
Regards
Dave

Dave and Sue

Gus you are giving our secret places away  ;D

Merry Xmas all :snowballchristmasicon: :snowballchristmasicon:
Still living the dream after 20 years

gus-lopez

Failing that continue & exit at Lorca sur J-636 ( one before tunnels) down to roundabout & right on dual carriageway to Águilas . Past 2 sets of lights ( first being Parque Almenara commercial centre ) take next exit & go  Back over motorway around roundabout a service rad takes you into Garcias . You''ll see the place on left before you exit dual carriageway. He has all sizes fro 3" up to 12" diameters.

Cheese

Thanks chumbags for that info will give them a try.
Regards
Dave

Chumbagal

Salvage place WWW.DIEGOREINALDOS.COM Puerto Lumbreras might be worth a try. They've got loads of stuff. Tel 968 40 15 33

Cheese

Hi i am looking for 14 old beams, don't have to be straight.
4.5 mts long, so if you are selling or you know where i can purchase,any help would be much appreciated.
Regards
Dave