Claasic car total respray

Started by Tribalnovice, May 20, 2016, 16:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cougar

Try the bodyshop opposite Mora oil, d id a fantastic job on the wife's car  :tiphat:

Tribalnovice

Tribalnovice

Thankyou for taking the time to reply, I shall let you know how I get on.
Glen

adambush59

If you want it done by spanish company take it to Automecanica Almanzora in Cuevas del ALmanzora.  They have a great bodyshop and do excelent work.  Their phone number is 950456043, they have english speaking staff.

cg

Without a doubt it has to be mark done couple of jobs on my car , re price you pay for what you get and Mark is the best

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Rod

Yes, Marc. Has done a couple of jobs for me, both superb finishes and very reasonable. On top of that the last job he did, a door respray, the car was returned washed and valeted inside, no extra charge.

Essex Girl

Definately Mark, Autoshine Can not praise his work enough.
A wise old owl sat in an oak,
The more he saw the less he spoke,
The less he spoke, the more he heard,
Why aren't we like that wise old bird?

Ches

Also definitely recommend Mark at Autoshine. He did a superb complete respray on our Seat.

ColinC

There is only one person I would trust with it, Mark at Autoshine.. he won national awards in the UK for his bodywork and spraying. I am surprised you are suggesting going Spanish? It isn't always the case they are going to be either better or cheaper! Mind you I don't know any Spanish chimney sweeps to compare LOL... On the same subject we have tried buying cards from Spanish suppliers, they were unreliable and extortionate prices, which is why we can offer the best selection at the lowest prices...Sorry for the advert!!

Tribalnovice

Can anyone point me in the direction of a decent paint shop that will carry out prep work and total interior and exterior repaint with necessary prepwork.
Would prefer to use a Spanish person as seems the right thing to do and also much cheaper! lol
Thankyou for your help in advance.