To all smokers out there

Started by johnhc, June 18, 2016, 14:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trucker

:violin: :violin:  :smackhead:  :redcard:

luke

i have a wonderful sense of humer,but not where my smoking is concerned, :tiphat:

Trucker

O dear Luke..the cigarettes have affected your sense of humour...Happy Days..

luke

i dont drink.but would not dream of telling anyone how bad it is for them,so dont expect anyone to comment on what i do. :drunk:

ColinC

Quote from: Trucker on June 22, 2016, 19:51:45 PM
Luke...may drink one tin of Dia lager every other day..24 tin pack lasts approx 2 months..but whats that to do with cigarettes...you not going to have a go at me for having the odd tin of beer are you... :wave:

The odd beer is good for you Trucker (apparently), certainly better than passive smoking! LOL

Trucker

Luke...may drink one tin of Dia lager every other day..24 tin pack lasts approx 2 months..but whats that to do with cigarettes...you not going to have a go at me for having the odd tin of beer are you... :wave:

luke

Trucker

trucker,mind your own business

I didn't hit a nerve did I Luke...you know about them stinking things that people waste their money on and buying an anticipated early death..

I will keep my nose out of unwanted realities and opinions..... :outtahere:

luke

trucker,mind your own business

Pickaxe

Quote from: ColinC on June 21, 2016, 07:46:06 AM
Quote from: byrney on June 20, 2016, 23:26:45 PM
"Which also means a less of you grumpy people on nicotine withdrawal" - oh Colin - Mr Grumpy - you just proved my point -  :shakehands:

Oh no, I'm not grumpy about it at all..It just means I have to avoid such environments because I know it affects my health! I have very sympathy for people who are still addicted to this terrible drug.. I know of one poor lady who I see regularly outside of one bar, who lost her husband not that long ago to cancer, smoking away with an oxygen bottle and tube up her nose.. My eldest brother, who 18 months ago had tumours taken off one of his lungs, now has more on his other lung and is waiting to see if they will operate on him again, is still smoking. I don't know how long he will live, I suspect not much longer, he knows this as well and  still continues to smoke. Grumpy, no. Sad that it won't be long before I lose my brother to it, yes, you can be sure of that. Glad that I gave it up 25 years ago, absolutely! Concerned that it still might get me because I smoked for 25 years +, you bet I am.

Now if I only I could master leaving off the alcohol.. :drunk:

no wuckin the bottle furries dont take the top of the bottle crack it

byrney

ColinC

Quote from: byrney on June 20, 2016, 23:26:45 PM
"Which also means a less of you grumpy people on nicotine withdrawal" - oh Colin - Mr Grumpy - you just proved my point -  :shakehands:

Oh no, I'm not grumpy about it at all..It just means I have to avoid such environments because I know it affects my health! I have very sympathy for people who are still addicted to this terrible drug.. I know of one poor lady who I see regularly outside of one bar, who lost her husband not that long ago to cancer, smoking away with an oxygen bottle and tube up her nose.. My eldest brother, who 18 months ago had tumours taken off one of his lungs, now has more on his other lung and is waiting to see if they will operate on him again, is still smoking. I don't know how long he will live, I suspect not much longer, he knows this as well and  still continues to smoke. Grumpy, no. Sad that it won't be long before I lose my brother to it, yes, you can be sure of that. Glad that I gave it up 25 years ago, absolutely! Concerned that it still might get me because I smoked for 25 years +, you bet I am.

Now if I only I could master leaving off the alcohol.. :drunk:

byrney

ColinC

I gave it up not long before I reached 40 (25 years ago) .. Now it absolutely creases me! I now only have to walk through one of the "outside " areas of bars, usually under cover,  and the fumes knock me over and I end up coughing..  I have to avoid these bars as a result....

byrney

To all smokers out there - please continue to smoke and contribute to this vibrant economy - which also means a less of you grumpy people on nicotine withdrawal... :biggrin:

Trucker

To all smokers out there

Stop being so stupid..health and money.. :redcard:

freddie

Great news I don't smoke but my husband still does, much better to support our village , long may it continue

Benjamin Franklin

It is nice to see a business giving its clients what they want (eventually).
I gave up smoking 7 years ago so it is too late for me. javascript:void(0);
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

OSCARPED

That's good to know John will give them a try :tiphat:

johnhc

Nice to see the Tabac shop in Arboleas pueblo now has a large stock of British brands, saves having to go to Zurgena or Albox.