Septic tanks

Started by tandas, July 21, 2016, 16:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie

Maybe not in arboleas roger, but yes in Albox

Roger

I have never heard this being asked for on a re sale in Arboleas.
If it is being asked for by a particular lawyer simply tell them to talk to the Town Hall which is in the process (eventually) of connecting everyone to the mains.
It that does not work then it is no sale, which is not a problem because most local lawyers are not demanding this and there is plenty of demand.
Anyway in the end it is up to the purchaser not their lawyer.

Eddie

The answer is yes, a septic tank is needed. You may get lucky and sell but the purchasers lawyer should pick it up.

Tetley

I  shouldent get to reved up on potho laws,i think pothos were outlawed around the 1980,s for  mass urban devlopment use,best have a word with your lawyer if your selling/thinking of or pop in the town hall and have a word with the planner ,he should have the latest articles /laws on the job for info.

at the worst your buyer may ask for a couple of grand off to pay for the sewrage plumbing at a later date.

:outtahere:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

tandas

Can someone tell us if it is a law that you have to fit a septic tank to sell a property not connected to a sewage system and on a potty.  A friend in Albox selling their villa has been told this is law but several properties have sold near us recently that are definately only using a potty.