Martín Morales, Mojacar Playa

Started by Moyra, July 23, 2018, 17:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonno

I have been here a few times and generally very good, but worth noting they dont accept bookings for outside tables (especially on Sunday lunch) so if u wanna pre book a table it has to be for inside - well that was so last year. Has anyone experienced differently this year? Good menu del dia (including large steaks) with lots of choice.

tandas

Landrock if there were indoor smokers you should have complained to the management.  It's bad enough that in the loverly weather we have to sit indoors to avoid foul cigarettes and walk through smokers to get inside without having it there as well.
Why they can't have special rooms like the olden days for adults only for this  addiction it amazes me the number of Spanish  parents who smokeover their children.  It totally ruins a meal to have fag smoke drift from a cigarette held at the side by a smoker who just has to fix their craving.

Lynne

Never been to Martin Morales or Bella Vista but been to the other 2 a few times.  It would be difficult to find a winner between them, lovely food. Unfortunately Bella Vista opens too late for us at lunchtime, hence going elsewhere.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

steveconway24

You don't need to go far.
The 4 best value restaurant's on Mojacar playa are within 50metres of each other.
Bella Vista
Martin Morales
Sensations
Torre Bahia

landrock

We tried it a month ago, still got the indoor smokers.  Will cast our net a little wider next week.

soulman

3 of us had a good meal there but absolutely hopeless if you are coeliac.......they are unwilling or unable to even try!

Angleseyite

We had Sunday lunch there last week, you need to book to be certain of a table on Sundays, very busy. Good food though. I can recommend from my visits also

Moyra

Here is a place I can recommend for lunch, we have been there hmmm 5 times now within the last 4 month's.   

Love to take our visitors there as we have never had a bad meal.   Hubby recommends the Red Tuna.

We have always gone for lunch not dinner, I believe the dinner service is not as good as lunch but that's only hearsay.

Menu del dia is 14 or 15 Euro .... I think.

Moyra

Be nice to each other, you don't know what's round the corner.