Shoe repairs

Started by catheedle, December 04, 2018, 15:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catheedle

Thanks lorrydriver found shoe repair shop not expensive thanks for the info X X X

Eddie

Guzman just past Can connect on avenida america in albox do shoe repairs

lorrydriver

Excellent shoe repairs in Huercal. little side street opposite Salas half way up. Shoe shop with mender excellent prices

catheedle

Hi Malcolm went today defo closed down will try the one in huercal over a thanks all

lorrydriver

There is an excellent shoe repair in Huercal up side street almost opposite Salas. It is a shoe shop.

calbous1

The locksmith shop just up from Canconnect repair shoes.

catheedle

Thanks malcolm but I think he has gone now nice chap would sell you wine and olive oil

Malcolm

Go over the new bridge, next road past Dinos computers turn right and first left, half way up on the left. Sells nice wine as well

tandas

Not in Albox but in Mojácar behind Cajamar Bank in Parque Commercial there's a good one.  Did a repair on the back heels of an old pair of very comfortable leather shoes of mine and gave them a new life!  Cheap too!

telcaz

What,???.
            Terry

catheedle

Not sure but he did key cutting go up main road past donkey it as road was on the left

DLMcN

Is that the shoe-repair shop which is [or was?] close to DocThos?

catheedle

Went to the shoe repair shop in albox it has closed down anyone know where I can get shoe repaired in albox it's a bowling shoe so need it done ASP any help out there