Predict the Champions / Relegated

Started by Biggin, September 11, 2020, 14:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggin

Good response so far but we still have  until 30th of this month for the rest to respond  probably trying to get an idea of how teams are playing before predicting  ::) ::) so we are waiting on

Doreen 1
Albert
Dunedin
Jellybaby
Ianjax

So I wonder who will be last :laugh:

brummie

Liverpool
Man City
Man United
Chelsea

West Brom
Brighton
Fulham

Angleseyite

Quote from: Biggin on September 14, 2020, 16:16:50 PM
Quote from: Angleseyite on September 14, 2020, 10:24:25 AM
Klopp has said he wants to give the youngsters a chance, but the defence is woeful at times.

Yes it is all very well giving the youngsters a chance and I am all for that but you need some experience to give them a break  Williams at Man U a good example plays well but lacks that bit of experience  so sometimes a break can do wonders for them

I well remember Alan Hanson's quote, "you'll never win anything with kids" re: Man Utd and Furgie. We know how that went :grin: :grin:

Biggin

Quote from: Angleseyite on September 14, 2020, 10:24:25 AM
Klopp has said he wants to give the youngsters a chance, but the defence is woeful at times.

Yes it is all very well giving the youngsters a chance and I am all for that but you need some experience to give them a break  Williams at Man U a good example plays well but lacks that bit of experience  so sometimes a break can do wonders for them

Angleseyite

Biggin

Quote from: timb on September 14, 2020, 01:20:00 AM
Quote from: John and Sue on September 12, 2020, 20:05:36 PM
Hello Timb

Take it ,you dont like Leeds then

I should have done the same with West Brom

Hate is probably a bit too strong but I bloody hate them from the 70s and believe the PL is better off without them and their “fans” a hardcore of which hasn’t advanced from the bad old days. Like I said to a mate of mine, a Leeds fan who was chirping away after their performance the other night. How many points did you get?

West Brom had no plan b against us today and we could/should have put six past them.

Yes it is a pity about some of their fans but as far as the team goes I think on Saturdays performance the will shock a few teams and as for Liverpool if they are to retain their title they will need to tighten that defence. People can say that it's the first game of the season but this was happening at the tail end of last season. Although they might still I am surprised that they have not brought in any new players

timb

Quote from: John and Sue on September 12, 2020, 20:05:36 PM
Hello Timb

Hate is probably a bit too strong but I bloody hate them from the 70s and believe the PL is better off without them and their “fans” a hardcore of which hasn’t advanced from the bad old days. Like I said to a mate of mine, a Leeds fan who was chirping away after their performance the other night. How many points did you get?

West Brom had no plan b against us today and we could/should have put six past them.

Angleseyite

Liverpool
    Arsenal
    Chelsea.
    Man Utd

Bottom     
West Brom
West Ham
Fulham.

Bolton

My choice is    Liverpool
                      Arsenal
                      Man City
                      Chelsea.

Bottom          West Brom
                     Villa
                     Fulham.

Can't be to far out with them.

John and Sue

Bill
Norwich started like that last year.
Just a poor defensive display from Liverpool me thinks

Biggin

After today's game i think Leeds will be well safe ::)

John and Sue

Hello Timb

timb

1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Man U
4. Leicester

Relegated

18 Leeds
19 Leeds
20 Leeds

:)

18 Leeds
19. Villa
20. Fulham

PrincessJAK

Liverpool
Man U
Man C
Chelsea

Southampton
Fulham
Burnley

:kiss:

felipe

Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal
Man City

Palace
Brighton
West Brom

John and Sue

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. Manchester city
4. Wolves

Relegated
18. Brighton
19. Crystal Pal
20. Fulham

doreen1

Malcolms predictions

1. Manchester City
2. Liverpool
3. Manchester United
4. Chelsea

Relegated
18. Brighton
19. West Brom
20. Fulham

Biggin

Just a little competition lets see who can get the correct top 4 and the bottom 3 . Entries should be completed no later than 30th September

1 Champions           5pts
2                            1pt    if in correct position
3                            1pt    if in correct position
4                            1pt    if in correct position
   5 bonus points if you get 1 to 4 in correct positions 3 Bonus points if you get 1 to 3 in correct positions

Relegated
18                         1pt
19                         1pt
20                         1pt

5 Bonus points if you get correct 3 irrespective of position

So I will start you off
Biggins Predictions     1 Man C  2 Chelsea 3 Liverpool, 4 Man U      18 Aston Villa 19 West Brom 20 Fulham